Young D.W.|Last First Kiss

"No. I can't do this."

"I'll always be here waiting."

"It isn't my choice to make Y/n !"

"Please Dean just stay."

"You know I want to but I cant."

"Yes you can. I'm willing to take the risk."

"And I'm not."

"I'm grown I can make my own decisions."

"No! No you can't Y/n! Because your being naive right now!"

"Me naive?! You've sold your soul countless of times!"

"It was for family. Like this Y/n.  I'm doing this for family!"

"So I'm not family?! I've gave you everything. You've been my first everything Dean. I don't know if I can deal with anyone else being second to everything compared to you. I'll never love them like you."

"You have to marry him y/n. It's the only way."

"The only way to keep me safe right? Dean I might be safe but I'll be broken. What's the point if I can't even get out of bed knowing your probably somewhere dead. Or better yet somewhere forgetting about me. Being without me. Tell me?"

"What?"

"Promise me you'll be my last first kiss."

"Y/N I can't we can't be toge-"

Her plump lips entwine with his. Her tongue slipping past massaging his own. Her red polished nails gripping his hair. She moans into the kiss. Their hearts connect.

"Please. Dean please just let me love you. Let me come with you."

"Y/n I -i."

"I know. Just leave." She tears up turning away.

"You didn't let me finish. I promise now let's go." He says spinning her around pecking her lips.