Bonus Chapter #3

Third Person POV

"Daddy!" a little girl screamed, being chased by a boy, a little older than the girl. "Olivia! Lucas! What's going on?" a flustered-looking Cody panicked. "He chasing me!" Olivia whined, pointing at Lucas. Cody sternly looked at Lucas. "But-But she took my car!" Lucas turned the argument around. "I no have cars! I want cars!" Olivia cried. Cody shook his head. "Work it out yourselves." He muttered. He turned around, only to find Kasey behind him. "Hi. What happened?" Kasey asked timidly. "How you take care of these adopted kids, is beyond me!" Kasey rolled his eyes. "You're being dramatic. They're kids." Kasey said as he walked over to Olivia and Lucas, who were arguing their hearts out.  

"Okay, kids. What happened?" Kasey asked gently. "She took my favorite car!" Lucas accused. "I no have cars! I want cars!" Olivia repeated. "Okay," Kasey smiled. "But, Olivia, you have your dolls, Miss Strawberry Blueberry, Miss Orange Yellow?" Remember?" 

All at once, Olivia dropped the cars she was holding, and ran towards her bedroom. Lucas ran towards his car, and frowned, seeing that it was covered in grass and mud. Kasey laughed. "Let's go wash that up, shall we?" 

The doorbell rang. Since he was the only one not doing anything, Cody went to go and open the door. There stood Sara and Jasmine, with tons of bags, from every single toy shopping. Cody stood there, gaping.

 "How about you let us in, huh? This stuff is getting heavy." Sara groaned. "Oh, um, yeah, come on in. Kasey, Lucas, Olivia! Sara and Jasmine are here!" Cody hollered. There was a soft thud, then a series of feet hitting the floor. "Sara! Jasmine!" The kids cried, upon seeing 2 of their favorite people. Kids stopped in their tracks, seeing all those presents. "Oh no!" Olivia cried. "Sara and Jasmine are stuck!" Jasmine laughed. "This is for you guys!" The kids screamed with delight. "What? Jasmine, Sara, they have enough toys!" Cody complained. Sara rolled her eyes. "I tried telling her. So extra!" Jasmine stuck her tongue out at Sara. "It's called a 'Surprise Christmas', dummy" Sara sighed. "It's March, but whatever. Let them open it, then." 

The kids hugged the girls, and ran over to the living room, where they promptly sat down, to open their presents. The grown-ups retreated to watching the kids, while they talked about grown-up stuff. Like, the which house is for sale, and which city has more benefits. 

The kids eventually trudged upstairs to sleep, since it was well after 12:00 am. Sara and Jasmine had already left, leaving Cody, and Kasey alone. Kasey had already started to sleep, and his head was on Cody's shoulder. Cody's eyes slowly closed, as time passed by. His head was now on Kasey's head. And it was like that, until 8:00 am, because the kids had ran in, to play with their new presents.

The happiest family either one of them could wish for.

The End.

YAYY!!! THE END!!! Hope you enjoyed this story!

Dream. Live. Unicorns.

- Sara! :)