Epilogue.

POV Dayanara.

"Mommy!" My five year old daughter came to me. "Nicky won't let me play with him and Cal."

"Nikolai and Calum!" I yelled. "Get down here!"

"Coming mommy!" They yelled in sync as I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Why won't you let your sister play with you?" I asked.

"Because she can play with Quinn!" Calum whined, involving Mateo's daughter.

"Mommy! Carter took my toy!" My other daughter ran in.

"Carter David Kingston!" I called out.

"Mommy!" He whined as he approached me. "It was Xiomara Luciana Kingston!" He replied in the same tone as me.

All of the kids started talking and shouting. "Hey!" Alexander yelled as he stepped in. "What's going on?"

"Daddy!" They all yelled.

After greeting him, they had already forgot about their arguments. "Boy I'm glad you're on your own." I told my baby boy, Harley Rodrigo Kingston.

"Who would've thought that we'd have six kids by the age of 23." Alexander shook his head.

"No more." I shook my head.

"Awe, just one more." He pouted.

"You're not the one that has to carry the thing for six months." I glared.

"But you look so good when your belly is rounded with my pups." He whispered, pulling me closer.

"Oh so now I'm not pregnant, I'm ugly." I raised an eyebrow, daring him.

"Nope, still gorgeous." He smiled. "Kids!" He said and all the kids came back into the living room.

Three pair of electric blue stared at me and two grey pairs. Carter and Xiomara had gotten their grandmother's eyes. And Harley had hazel ones, like mine. The triplets had curly dark brown hair.

The twins had black straight hair and Harley had light brown hair with a slight wave.

"Let's go visit uncle Gabe!" Alexander smiled and the kids started jumping around. "Go put on your coats."

After everyone got ready, we met at the door. I walked out first. Behind me were the triplets hand in hand with Gabriella in the middle of course. Then the twins, also hand in hand. Alexander walked out last with Harley. I glanced back at my kids and smiled.

My little family...