22. They're here.

POV Dayanara.

"Mateo what the hell?!" I yelled at him. There was a girl sitting on the floor in the corner of our living room. She was crying and didn't dare to look at anyone. "What have you done to her?!"

"I just brought her here!" He replied, I gave him a pointed look. "And scared the shit out of her boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Go and calm down." I pointed to the door. "I'll take care of her." He groaned before walking out the backdoor.

"Hey there." I crouched down. "I'm Dayanara." I said gently. "What's your name?"

"Talia." She replied, not looking at me.

"Relax, no one is gonna hurt you." I helped her up.

"How do I know you won't hurt me?" She asked.

"Girl, I'm less than a month away from giving birth. I don't think I'm a threat." I chuckled. "We can go upstairs." She agreed and followed me.

"What are you having?" She asked, sitting on the couch.

"Twin boys." I smiled. "You're a wolf, right?" I asked.

"No, well kinda." She said. "I have wolf parents and the heightened senses but not the full shift."

"Why did you hide from Theo?" I asked.

"I was at the mall with my boyfriend. Mateo came storming over and threatened my boyfriend." She shook her head. "He threw me over his shoulder and ran back here."

"What an idiot." I shook my head and she growled lowly. "Excuse me." I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry but you did insult my mate." She blushed.

"Where is she?!" Mateo roared.

"Upstairs with Dayanara." Alexander replied and footsteps were heard.

"Talia!" He growled, throwing the door open. I stood up as Talia hid behind me. "Get over here!" He said lowly as he stepped closer.

"Listen to me, little Gamma!" I grabbed his collar and pulled him to my height, just like I did with Gabriel. "You are going to calm down and not growl or yell at me nor your mate."

"Dayanara!" A growl rumbled in his chest.

"You better obey me before I go mama bear on you ass." I growled.

"Okay! I'm calm." He put his hands up. "No need to go drama mama on me."

"Stay calm and just get know your mate in peace." I warned before pushing the both of them out.

~~~

"Where the hell is Alexander?!" I cried out as Gabriel put me on the hospital bed.

"He isn't here yet!" Annabell winced as I squeezed her hand.

"Can someone call him and tell him he is a horrible mate!" I yelled.

"I already know!" He burst in.

"Alright everyone except the Alpha out!" The doctor ordered and they obeyed. "Luna, you can already start pushing."

Two babies and a broken hand later I let out a breath. "I'm so done." I fell back into the bed.

"You did amazing, tesoro." Alexander smiled as a nurse finished off his cast.

"Luna, it seems like there is another one." The doctor panicked.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"You have to start pushing!" He stated. I did as I was told and screamed out in pain.

"I hate you!" I shouted at Alexander. "I hope you rot in the deep pits of hell!"

"I know baby." He chuckled. "Just one more push."

"It's a girl!" A nurse said happily.

"And she is out." I heard my mate say before darkness surrounded me.

~~~

I woke up to soft cries and shot up. I looked over to see Alexander with one of our kids. "Hey." I croaked and he looked at me.

"Hey mama." He smiled. "Say hello little guy." He handed me our son. "This is the oldest, then another boy and then our little surprise."

"Do they have names yet?" I asked, looking at our little bundle of joy.

"Yeah, that is Calum Theo Kingston." He smiled and then went to pick up the other boy. "This is Nikolai Edgar Kingston. I just went with the names we talked about."

"You named them after my parents." My voice cracked, Calum and Nicolette Cordero.

"Yeah." He smiled and picked up the girl. "And this is Gabriella Angelica Kingston." He handed her to me.

"How?" I questioned.

"The doctors took another look at your ultrasounds and discovered that she has been there all the time." He chuckled. "Calum and Nickolai were covering her, almost as if they were protecting her."

"I want them." I held my arms out to them. He laughed and placed Nikolai in my other arm. I bent my knees and he laid Gabriella in it, allowing me to look at her.

"Just wait until they open their eyes." He grinned.

"Why?" I asked and he shook his head. "Awe come on." I looked down at each of them. "Wakey wakey." I mumbled. As if they heard me, all three opened their eyes.

I gasped as three pair of electric blue eyes looked at me. "They're gorgous." I smiled. All three of them had dark brown hair.

"Hey." Talia said as she and Mateo came in. Along with Gabe and Annabell.

"Three?" Gabe asked confused.

"A little surprise." I mentioned to the girl on my lap.

"Can I hold one?" Mateo asked shyly while sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"Sure." I smiled and handed Calum to him.

"Names?" Annabell asked as she sat on my bed.

"That one is the oldest, Calum Theo Kingston." I answered.

"Theo?" Mateo's voice cracked.

"Yeah, after his handsome uncle." I smiled as I ruffled his hair.

"Thanks." Mateo leaned into my touch.

"I want one." Gabriel held his hands out to me.

"You can have Gabriella." I handed him my baby girl.

"No!" He gasped as he took her and I nodded.

"Gabriella Angelica Kingston." I grinned.

"And the middle one, Nikolai Edgar Kingston." Alexander smiled.

"You make adorable babies." Gabriel cooed as Gabriella grabbed his finger. Everyone fell silenr as she started to giggle.

"I'm gonna die!" Talia squealed as she looked at my baby girl. Suddenly the boys started to giggle as well.

"My heart can't handle the cuteness." I said.

"Alright, let's give mama a break." Alexander stood up. They put each baby back in the special cube thing. The kids were fast asleep, giving me some alone time with my mate.

"How are you feeling?" He laid next to me.

"Tired but I'm filled with happiness." I smiled.

"I love you so much." He kissed me gently.

"I love you too." I grinned.