21. Little us.

POV Dayanara.

"I can't believe we did it." I smiled as we walked out of school for the last time. "We graduated."

"I believe we did it." Mateo commented. "I don't believe he did it." He pointed his thumb at Gabriel, who was grinning like an idiot.

"I'm so happy that I'm not even offended." He shrugged happily while wrapping his arm around Annabell's waist even though she blushed bright red.

"Let's go!" Gabriel yelled and pulled us to the cars. He decided to throw a party and he just told Alexander about it. Let's just say he wasn't pleased.

"Xander, I'm borrowing her for a second." Mateo pulled me to his car while my mate got in his own. Theo opened the door for me and I got in.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Theo asked.

"Tell him what?" I asked confused.

"You don't know yet?" He replied just as confused as me. "You are pregnant."

"WHAT?!" I shrieked. "How did you know while I didn't?!"

"Daya, I'm with you every damn day. I noticed your scent changing." He chuckled.

"I'm too young to be a mother!" I wailed as Mateo parked the car. "What if he doesn't want it?"

"Calm down, of course he wants it. It's his baby." He assured me. "Let's go inside and get you ready for the party." He got out and opened my car door. "It's gonna be fine." He hugged me.

I nodded and we walked inside. I noticed Alex giving us a suspicious look but then turned away. I went to our room and changed into a red dress. It was tight at the top but flowy from the waist amd came to my knees.

I shoved my feet in black heels and went to Mateo's room. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Beautiful." He smiled. "Take this." He handed me a box. A pregnancy test. I sighed but nodded and got into his bathroom. I did what I had to do and unlocked the door.

"Here." Mateo handed me a small perfume bottle. "It'll mask the scent if you are pregnant." I smiled and sprayed it on me.

My phone beeped causing my to jump. I leaned over and checked the test. "I'm pregnant." I whispered in disbelief.

"Okay." Mateo breathed out. "This is a weird question but when is the last time you and Xander... you know?"

"After the ceremony." I replied. "That means I'm already one and a half month along!" I shrieked. "And Alpha babies grow faster so I have less five months to prepare!"

"It's okay." He hugged me again. Once I calmed down we went downstairs. The party had already begun and the house was packed.

"Here." Alexander came to me and handed me a red cup.

"No thanks." I shook my head, it would be bad for the baby.

"I didn't spike it or anything, you know that right?" He asked while chuckled. "You trust me right?"

"Of course I trust you." I nodded. "You're my mate but I really don't want any."

"Can I trust you?" He asked.

"Excuse me?!" I asked shocked. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to our room.

"Can I trust you!?" He asked louder.

"Of course!" I replied, raising my voice as well.

"Then tell what you and Mateo talked about in his car and in his bedroom!" He yelled.