Chapter ten

Please read the note at the end it's so important.

Sehun P.O.V:

I was done getting prepared for tonight's event and you guessed it right I am going to the fan sign. I am wearing a simple outfit just a black suit and a white dress shirt (Not sure about the name. Correct me if I am wrong) yeah it's simple right?

I am so excited to go at least I will have a chance to win his heart *smirks*.

Why do I have to be so smart ohhh yeah because I am the Prince charming everybody loves.

Anyways I am ready and it's 2:30 p.m already I should go before the party starts.

Just as I was about to go out of the door my mom yelled "YAH where do you think you are going without permission mister?" He had his arms on his hips and he used a sassy voice

"Going to get you your signed book from your favourite author"

"and why would you dress so elegantly last time you went to get to me you wore the first thing that came to you hand and trust me you looked terrible. So what's the difference?"

"Mom are you sure you are his number 1 fan because he is holding a fan meeting and he moved out to Korea and he lives near by btw"

"Holy shit! Whhhhat! Yah why didn't you tell me. Wait I got to go get ready. I am coming with you" and with that he went upstairs and i am just going to the living room and watch tv because he is going to take forever to get ready.

After 30minutes mom came down "Yah Sehun how do i look?" I scaned him from the bottom up (did you notice the last part has nct127 limiteless vibe nope okey bye)

"wow mom you look fabulous and your eyeliner is on point of course the eye make up is so good on you" "thank you son. Now let's go before the meeting ends hurry up"

And with that we went inside my car I used my mercides benz because why not. Anyways, during the ride with was only about 10 minutes mom being himself couldn't stop talking "what if he doesn't remember me. What if he still hates me so much. Who am I kidding he surely hate me a lot. I don't think going is good idea. I think I am about to faint"
"Mom can you stop freaking out please you are making me nervous too. And is dad coming? I don't think I can handle you being like this." 

"no no no absolutely not. I don't think he'll ever forgive us. I was his bestfriend I don't know if that's good for me or will only make things worse"
"You are confusing me. You are his best friend?! and why would he hate you and dad? Can you please explain?"
"The day will come and I won't do it now"
"Well whatever mom and we are here already and the party started a long time ago"

As we got in I heard a beautiful piano melody and then an angelic voice singing I looked at the stage and found out that  yixing is the one preforming. I never thought that he is this good.

"Do you know who is this boy sehun?"

"He is his son mom. I thought you are his biggest fan how can you not know?"

"Well excuse me mister he looks even sexier with make up on and besides he grow up even more I remember when he was a kid he was the cutest and kindest. I know he still is."

"That's true. Now appreciate his performance because you'll have to talk with his dad as soon as the performance is done"
"Okay I think I am ready."
"Hopefully."
I continued to admire the performance but I was shortly star struck by him doing high notes omg he is as good as my mom which is a lot (yixing vocals should be more appropriated y'all)
Shortly after that the lights went off again. This time he is surely gonna dance because he put a cap on. I am so curious.