Chapter six

Sehun P.O.V:

After lunch I went to my classes but all I could think about was the nerd or should I say Yixing I gotta find a way to talk with him. Now that I think about it he is really handsome. His pale skin. Those eyes and nose and big kissable lips No sehun snap out of it

" Sehun can you tell me how we say thank you very much in French because it seems like staring in space is more exciting than my lesson" the teacher suddenly asked me "It's merci beaucoup"

(A/N:Yes I speak French and yes that's all I could think about Hehe)

"Good you are lucky now you better concentrate here" "Sorry I will"

I apologized but still I couldn't help it but think about Yixing he kinda feels familiar but I can't point it out. Just then I looked at my wrist to find a really precious bracelet.

 Just then I looked at my wrist to find a really precious bracelet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Imagine it having a Y instead of A) 

Once he felt my presence he looked at me only to roll his eyes knowing it's me. "Hello hottie" "I think I was clear when I said don't use pet names with me little boy." "I am not a little boy so don't call me one" I kinda whined "I call you whatever I want to baby boy" he looked at me with such dominance in his eyes I felt my face heat up and I broke the eye contact because I was so embarrassed.

I just heard him chuckle and say cutie under his breath which made me blush even more.
No No No I am the school bad boy I am the dominant one here
yeah you are! just get over yourself already it's pretty obvious you are not the dominant one.
shut up I am the top.
whatever keep lying to yourself.

I just had a conversation with myself great just great now I am completely going crazy. Oh yeah this is my opportunity to apologize I look at his well more like stared at him for a long Time.
"What are you looking at? Something on my face?" Yixing asked me. "I am sorry for being rude" "What's that I heard oh my did the 'bad boy' just apologize. Wah do you have a fever?" "Yixing I am not kidding"I replied with a voice that tells that he shouldn't mess with me. "Hehe it sounds funny for me and don't talk to me with that tone I am not afraid of you" he smirked oh you can't imagine how hot he looked -
"Whatever can we please be friends?"
"If you are planning to freak me out you are totally succeeding because the last time I checked bad boys and bullies don't actually talk with their victims"
"I am not a bully and I want to be friends with you and I don't take no for an answer"
"No. I am not going to befriend you" I was about to beg him until he hushed me "Unless you show me around and actually be nice to people. Just because I wear glasses doesn't mean I am nerd I can be an undercover idol"
"Wah I wouldn't be surprised actually you are hot and your body is well built" I said while checking him out.
"When you are done checking me out tell me okey" he rolled his eyes
"And when you two are done talking tell me okey I can wait for you to concentrate. Pay attention or you'll have detention" the teacher suddenly yelled. We both got up and bowed "We're sorry we'll pay attention"
And that was the first time I didn't sleep during phys.

dismissal time:
When the bell rang I quickly arranged my things and went out I saw a familiar body "Yah Yixing wait for me" I yelled to get his attention. Everybody turned their attention to me "What are you looking at?" I raised a brow "I told you to be nice and why are you yelling I thought those legs were not long for nothing learn how to use them." "Well they could mind their business and I am too tired to actually walk and you want me to run after you. who do you think you are?" i questioned mockingly
"I am Zhang Yixing. The healing unicorn." healing unicorn that's familiar "yeah yeah whatever give me your number so I can call you to show you around"
"Okey. Here" he gave me his phone I typed my phone number and called myself to get his and saved it as sexy sehun and saved his as baby Yixing "Here and cute phone case" "Yeah I know just like the owner" he replied back "Wow Yixing did you just say you are cute?!" "Yeah I did. can you disagree?" "Well actually no you are pretty cute"
"I can be more than just cute " he winked oh my he winked my feels I was too busy fangirling that I didn't notice that he was using his phone then he suddenly laughed. loudly may I add.
"What's so funny?" I asked. curiosity got the best of me. "Did you really just saw your contact name as 'sexy sehun' hahahahaha boy you are anything but sexy or hot. You may have a good built up body and be tall but you are nowhere near being sexy"
"You are the first person to say that" I replied a bit confused because everyone says I am hot.
"Well maybe they never had the power to make you blush *winks*" Did he just. ..... Yeah he did. "Whatever. Where do you live anyways and where are we going"
"Well this my way home it's a few blocks away" "That's my way home too. Do you perhaps live in a giant building?" "Well I live in the same building as Jackson we are neighbors actually".
"So you are the person he've been talking about non stop yesterday night." "He did?! oh my sorry about that" he apologized.
"What are you sorry for he should be the one apologizing not you"
"Hehe I don't care. Oh we are here. Bye Sehun talk to you later" he smiled showing his deep af dimples and with a final wave he went inside the building.

He is so hot and cute ommg like someone stop him please.
Did he really just made my heart beat faster?
That ball of sunshine is going to be the death of me.

_______________________________
A/N: hello there I am back and Did you see the cover of the story?!!!!!
Thank you@kmyixri for making this lovely cover I really love it
Thank you for reading have a nice day and sorry for any mistakes

Take care and love yourself ^^