chapter five part 2

Sehun P.O.V:

After yixing went to the rooftop i just stayed there frozen until Jackson yelled my name "SEHUN" "woah easy there don't yell" "well I was talking for 5 minutes now and you didn't even notice tsk. Anyways we need to talk so come with me now"

As I followed him I remembered what my mom told me
flashback~
I walked to the house after a tiring day in school "Mom I am home" I yelled but he didn't come see me as usual so I went upstairs to look for him as I entered his room I found him crying on the bed with a photo in his hand I quickly went to hug him "Mommy what's wrong? " "Oh sehunnie when did you arrive? sorry " he whipped his tears "Mom tell me wht's wrong did anyone hurt you?" "No don't worry my little hero nobody hurt me. I am going to tell you a story but you should keep it a secret okey!" "Okeyyyyy" "Once I had a best friend called Do Kyungsoo he is a really handsome and talented boy and he always loved me more than anything but I betrayed him I stole the most precious thing to his heart his husband who is your father and I regret that a lot he always loved and.cherished me and protected me from the bad guys but I was so selfish *cries* I am the reason he is alone now with his son. Promise me funnier that you won't tell your father about this and that you'll protect Zhang Yixing when you meet him please."
"I promise Eomma now stop crying please" "What about we go out for ice cream?!" "Yehet. I am in"
flashback end

I think I broke my promise I look around and find myself in the garden with Jackson looking at me like I am a crazy person "What's wrong?" I asked "You are wrong. Don't just zone out like that again you freaked me out" "I did! Sorry"

"It's okey. Now tell me what's wrong?"

I told him everything I know and he just stared at me for a while "You should go apologize. He may look like a fragile person which he is but still he got a strong body and he can kill you in a second and you just pissed him off." " Okey I will talk to him after school."

"good."

____________________________________

A/N: another short part because i am lazy and sleepy sorry guys

take care of yourselves i love you all

Thank you for the comments and upvotes. you made my day (night whatever)

P.S: sorry for any mistakes ^^.