Chapter five part 1

Lay P.O.V:

After I went to the rooftop I just put my earpieces and put some soothing music because i just had with someone I wasn't supposed to talk to and on my first day of school I just broke rule n°1:" keep calm and be a nerd"

Well you see in my past high school I was called the kingka which I didn't like. I hate to receive too much attention. They say I am good looking and have model-like body plus I am good at dancing and singing and intelligent.

Well I don't think I am that good like yeah maybe I can dance a bit and I love singing but that's it nothing that should make people actually give me this much attention.

Anyways you surely wonder what happened so I was confident while talking to Sehun right? Well didn't you notice that I never talked about my father? That's because my dad or should I say ex-dad left me and mom alone. And he happens to be the principle of soshi high and owner of park&Byun company along side with his new wife Byun baekhyun my mom's ex-best friend. Quiet sad right?

But my mom already moved on and forgave his best friend well he didn't forgive Park because he caused him big pain and I hate him for it.

i wish I could be like mom. He is so strong and kind. Even tho he got stabbed in the back he got up and became the person everyone dreams to be and look up to. Being the successful writer he is he tries his best guiding people to make the right decisions and well I always get to read it first with his signature on the book *-* I have a collection of his books cute right?!

Hehe speaking of books he is having a fan-meeting for his new released book well more like a party but yeah and it's on three days which makes me nervous because he asked me to sing during the event and I am afraid but also said i'll receive a gift which makes no sense to me like it's his party not mine but okey.

______________________________

A/N: hello there I am back I will update part two later I know my chapters are only getting shorter and shorter and i am sorry about that TT.

anyways please tell me what you think about this story

take care of yourself ^^