T H I R T E E N

The silence in the room was about to choke me. Kira seemed like she was thinking about what I told her and maybe she only thought for some minutes, but it felt like years for me. I got nervous and worried because I thought for a little moment that I shouldn't have trusted her but I shook my head to push that thought away. Kira told me that I can trust her and I believed her so I didn't want to think that I couldn't trust her.

"Well.... It's hard but I believe and trust you Jeanna. I'm glad that finnaly someone could help Jungkook and I want to help you. I know how to get him out of here, but you should know that it won't stay unnoticed for a long time." Kira said smiling but her smile faded with the last thing she said.

"I know but.... can't we do anything about that? Like writing down in his documents that.... I dunno he doesn't need this all anymore?" I asked and Kira thought about it.
"Hhm I think I know what to do. Just trust me and don't worry about it okay?"

I nodded and hugged her tightly. "Thank you Kira." I said as she hugged me back. "You're welcome and now go home for today. You should tell everything to Jungkook tomorrow and hopefully you can leave with him tomorrow night." Kira told me supportive.

"Okay and if anything happens then call me yeah?" I asked, Kira nodded. "Thank you again." I said before I waved at her and walked home.

On my way home I went to some stores to buy clothes and many other things for Jungkook. I would of course take him to my house with me. He had nothing else to go and I wouldn't let him alone.

When I finnaly arrived home I walked to the room which would be Jungkook his. I put everything I bought for him in the room and decorated it a little because I wanted it to look more beautiful and not so boring. I wanted him to feel comfortable here and I hoped he would like it. After I cleaned everything a little I made myself ready to go to bed even if it was early. I was very tired and immediately fell asleep as I laid down on my bed.

Next day:

I was on my way to Jungkook's room and I was so nervous. What if Taehyung would get mad again and wouldn't come with me? What if Jungkook would be scared and confused and wouldn't want to come with me?
I shook my head as the questions in my head annoyed me. I didn't notice that I arrived at Jungkook's room and walked straight into it.

"Hey Jeanna." Jungkook said with a smile and watched me. "Uh? Oh oh hey Jungkook." I said and sat down across from him on the bed. "Jungkookie I need to tell you something..." I sighted and he looked curios at me.

"Well I want you to get out of here. You don't belong to this asylum and I want to help you Jungkook. I told a friend of me a few things and she will help me to get you out of here. If you want to and trust me then you could already get out of here this night." I put my hand on his shoulder as I was talking. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he listened to my words.

"Y-you're not lying? You tell me the truth?" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes. "Of course I do. I wouldn't lie to you Jungkook." I said and caressed over his cheek. He took my hand and pulled me closer before he hugged me tightly. "Thank you Jeanna. Thank you so much!"

I smiled and kissed his cheek.... wait.... WHAT!?..... Aish anyways....
"You're welcome Jungkook and don't worry you can come with me to my house and live there."
"A-are you sure? I don't want to bother you..." Jungkook said and looked down.
"You don't bother me Jungkook don't worry okay?" I ruffled smiling his hair. "O-okay." Jungkook said with a little smile.

"Good. Well you can choose what we could do till tonight." I said and watched how he was thinking. Ohh he looked so cute! Okay Jeanna back to reality!

"I'm hungry..." Jungkook said suddenly and bunny smiled shyly at me. I giggled and nodded before I got up. "I'll get you something to eat, you can think about more things we could do." I said smiling and left his room. I called Kira on my way to the kitchen and told her to meet me there.