T E N

I walked around in the asylum, till I arrived at Jungkook's room. I opened slowly the door with a smile. The last night I didn't sleep a lot, because I thought so much about Jungkook and his past.

He looked with big eyes over at me and I knew it was Jungkook, not Taehyung. "Good morning Jungkook." I was still smiling. He also smiled after a few seconds. "Hey Jeanna." He said and waved lightly. I waved back and walked closer to him before I sat down on his bed in front of him.

"Taehyung told you a lot yesterday..." Jungkook mumbled and faced his bedsheets. "Yeah, I hope that was okay for you."
"I guess I can trust you if he already does that. You are the first person beside me who he trusts."

"I'm glad that you two trust me, you won't regret it. I promise." I said honestly. His smile became bigger and he somehow looked like a bunny. It or more he looked very cute. "Well I thought about something, I always talked about kind of the same things with you and Taehyung, but you hear those questions since years I guess... so today let's do something totally different." I said and smiled brightly at him. "What do you mean?"

"I went outside with Taehyung yesterday. Maybe you would like to do that too and we could eat ice cream if you like that. We could talk about different things. How does that sound?" His smile became bigger and bigger as be listened to me. "R-really? You would do that with me? And we could eat ice cream!?" He sounded so excited, it was so cute. I giggled and nodded. "Yeah Jungkook."

He pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't put the strait jacket on Taehyung the day before, so he could do that. I smiled more and hugged him back. "Thank you so much Jeanna... It maybe seems like nothing to others, but it means a lot to me." Jungkook said quietly. I understood what he meant. He was in that asylum since years, he couldn't do things like eating ice cream or going outside. Everything what he did or had to do was decided by other persons. He wasn't free, but I wanted to change that as soon as possible.

"You're welcome Jungkook." I rubbed his back and it felt good to be like that in his arms. I didn't understand why I thought like that, but I didn't care at that moment. After a few minutes he pulled back and stood excited up. "Let's go!" He said and gave me the strait jacket. I didn't want to let him wear that, but I couldn't walk out of the room with him like that. It was okay if I took it off in the room, but not outside, so I helped him to take it on and closed it. He smiled still at me and I smiled back before I walked with him out of the room. I led him to the garden of the asylum and when I opened the door for him to walk out, his eyes became so big. He looked amazed around and walked outside.

"It's so beautiful.... I missed this so much...." Jungkook said and I saw how a single tear rolled down his cheek. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped it away, but let my hand on his cheek. "I want you to be free Jungkook. You shouldn't be here, this is wrong." I said softly. He looked slowly down, starring at the ground. "Thank you... but you are the only person who thinks like that... everyone thinks I'm a psychopath."

"You aren't a psychopath. I don't know a lot about your personality yet, but I already know that you are very kind and cute." I smiled supportive at him and rubbed his cheek which became a little red. Jungkook was blushing a little. "T-thank you Jeanna... I can just say the same about you."

"Thank you Jungkook." We stayed like that for a while till Jungkook looked again around. He walked over to the bench where I sat the day before with Taehyung and sat down. I followed him and sat down beside him. "You said let's talk about something else? About what?" Jungkook asked.

"Hhm... tell me something about you... well if it's okay and you want to."
"Yeah sure... uhhh... well before I came here I loved to draw. It distracted me a lot of many things, singing too. I felt like I was in another world, in a perfect world without problems, where I was happy and could do what I wanted. For a short moment I didn't had any worries, till I realized that that is not the real world. The real world is full of pain, hate and crime... the real world is so bad and never becomes better."

"I wish I could say that's not true, but in some ways it is... but you shouldn't think to much about it. You should think about the good things and enjoy them."
"Yeah I guess that's true.... Now it's your turn." He said and smiled at me. "Uhh.. okay.. Hhm... I like sports and I also like to draw and sing. It's relaxing."

Jungkook nodded smiling and laid his head down on mine. I blushed lightly.... wait... why did I blush? Whatever...
I closed my eyes for a while and just enjoyed the moment.