I stiffen. My eyes go wide and nervously I meet her gaze. I expected to see indifference from her but to my immense surprise, I see her giving me a gentle smile.

"Harry, can you please leave us alone for a moment?" Trinity asks him. Harry switches his gaze between us looking worried.

"I think I should stay here." He suggests. His tone is cautious making me even more worried.

Trinity rolls her eyes as she chuckles in amusement. "Your worry is pointless Harry. We'll just talk but I don't think we could do it properly with you around so get out here you overprotective bear!"

No! Just please stay.

Harry sighs, giving up to her request. "Fine, I'll be just outside the door. Just call me when you're done." He gives me a look as if telling me to just call him if something goes wrong.

I understand his worry, Trinity isn't 100% stable yet.

When Harry is finally out of the room, Trinity's smile diminish and her face turns serious. She walks towards the couch where two cups of tea are already served.

"Come Lisa, have a sit." She offers. I swallow nervously and follows her. I sit on the couch as comfortable as I can but her brown eyes that are studying me is enough to throw away all my comfort.

After she took a sip of her tea, she asks."How are you Lisa?" Tremendously uncomfortable. I feel like she's gonna wring me neck at any moment now.

"I'm okay—" She raises her brows, giving me a glare like she doesn't believe me. "—I'm really okay. Promise." I squeak.

Her shoulders begin to shake and not long after she laughs so hard, her laughter filling the room. "You should see yourself Lisa, you look so scared like I'm about to hurt you." She laughs again. Uh, She don't?

"Y-you're not mad at me?"

She shakes her head, her eyes widening in understanding. "You thought I was mad at you??" I nod and she jumps from her seat, surprising me when she sits beside me and squeeze me into a hug.

"I'm not mad at you okay." She tells me after she released me from her bear hug. I stare at her incredulously.

"Why? You should be! I failed to do the right thing. You were so good to me even after you knew what happened between us but here am I, still ruining your relationship with him. I'm so sorry." Tears are streaming on my face now.

"Oh Lisa, it's not your fault to begin with. Please don't put the blame all to yourself." She smiles sadly. Is she a saint? This is unreal. She's a good woman and she doesn't deserve this. My chest tightens, my guilt growing. Trinity has a heart of gold and I don't deserve her kindness.

Right after she told me those words I turn into a sobbing mess. Trinity looks at me in panic as she tries to hush my cries. I suddenly hear a loud knocking on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" Harry asks, his voice is laced in panic and for some unknown reason just hearing his voice increases my sobs. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I control my emotion? Stupid hormones!

He might have heared my sobs when he bangs the door again. "Why's no one answering me?! Damn it, I'm going in."

I look at Trinity in panic. If he goes in now, our conversation will be cut short and we still have so much to talk to. "P-please tell him not to go in yet." She nods in understanding. She stands from her seat to open the door to pacify Harry. She doesn't let Harry in, stopping him by the door.

"Everything is fine, stop disturbing us." She snaps at him.

"Trinity.." I hear Harry growls.

"Give us a few more minutes okay?" I hear more subtle talking that I can't comprehend and at the end Harry finally gives in. "Fine but if I hear more cry..." He warns.