Chapter Nineteen

Sam was already at the Men of Letters table by the time Dean and Castiel made it there with plates of bacon and pancakes. "Mornin', guys." Sam smiled.

Dean grinned at him. "Heya, Sammy!" He set his plate down and clapped him on the shoulder, shaking his little brother's body back and forth. Sam swatted at him, laughing.

"Get off me, you jerk!"

Dean grinned. "So what's up?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at the laptop his little brother faced.

Sam cleared his throat. "There's a case, actually."

Dean looked down through his lashes then back up. He looked at Castiel. "Think you're ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Castiel replied uneasily.

"You don't need to come with us." Dean told him firmly.

Castiel shook his head. "No, I need to learn how to hunt."

Dean nodded, glancing away. He looked back into Castiel's eyes. "If you get into trouble, call for me." He commanded.

Castiel smiled. "Of course, Dean. What are we hunting, anyway?"

"I think it's a ghost." Sam put in, staring at the computer screen in concentration.

"Sounds easy enough. I'm gonna go get a shower." Castiel said.

Dean perked up. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get some clothe-"

"Dean, I know you're going to shower with your boyfriend." Sam said without interest as he read up on the case.

Leaving Sam to his work, Dean headed back to his room.

"Cas? Did you get lost again?" He asked, finding him in the hall across from his room.

Castiel sighed heavily. "Yes."

Dean chuckled. "Well, you were pretty close. Come on, I'll walk with you." He made his way to the bathroom with Castiel, his right hand on the small of his back.

Dean turned the handle to start the shower. "Give me a sec." He said before walking out of the bathroom.

Castiel began undressing, slipping his shirt over his head. Dean opened the door a moment later with two towels.

He smirked. "Did you start the party without me?" He asked as he put the towels down on the toilet seat. He took his shirt off and let the sweatpants he'd put on for breakfast fall to the ground.

Castiel chuckled. "Not just yet." He glanced at the towels. "No washcloths?"

"Nope." Dean grinned devilishly. He pulled back the shower curtain and hopped into the tub. "Come here." He growled as Castiel stood naked outside the shower.

Castiel laughed softly, letting Dean pull him in against his chest. "Hi." He whispered up to him.

Dean smiled. "Hey, Cas." He replied in a loving tone. He pulled Castiel's into a loop around his neck. "You look so sexy. Your hair," he murmured, running a wet hand through Castiel's black, drop-dazzled hair, "was made for sex." He changed position to run his fingers up to his bicep. "You're strong from running and lifting weights." He added, "that'll come in handy for hunts." He continued adoring Castiel, sliding his hands down his back, pulling him closer against him. His right pinky brushed against the top of his ass.

Castiel's breath hitched slightly, and he looked up at Dean. "Your ass is so soft and supple." He felt Dean breathe into his ear. Castiel shuddered.

"What's your favorite thing about it?" He asked boldly. Dean's lips laced over his neck.

"The fact that my pounding into it can make you say such delicious things." Dean hummed.

Hold Me While My World FallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara