I hold my breath as I anticipate his next words.

"You weren't severely injured elsewhere but your head was hit and it put you in a coma for days. I thought I was gonna lose you."

He starts tearing up. I look up to him, witnessing how much pain he'd been through. He hid it well. He hid it too well just not to put that much pressure on me. In the end, everything he did was all for me.

Watching him right now, it just doesn't seem real, but he really is crying, for me.

"Luckily you survived that time but you slept for the next three days as I watch over you each night

"Luckily you survived that time but you slept for the next three days as I watch over you each night. And when you came to, I thought we'll finally be together. But I was wrong. Everytime you saw me, you had seizures. It didn't stop so the doctor told me to keep away for a while. Before I knew it, you only knew your parents. And you had a short term amnesia. You had forgotten every memory of the last five years. I told myself. Is heaven playing a game on me? Of all the years, why only those times?"

I grab his hands and he stares at me then continues, "You moved away and that made me so depressed. I lost hope. I only wanted to be with you, but why can't we be together? So I asked my parents to get on with the marriage. Thank heavens your parents were understanding enough to grant my request. If it took longer, I didn't know what I'd do anymore."

He hugs me tight and kisses my hair. "I don't know if you completely believe me, but I will make you believe that I really love you. That everything about us is real."

I don't know why but I start tearing up. Maybe a part of my unconscious is finally recognizing the memories again. I hug him back as I bury my face onto his chest.

"I will remember you. I promise. I will love you too."

"Let's do just that."

In the midst of the drama, I remember asking him one thing. I pull away and face him and he brushes away my tears with his fingers.

"What is it?" he asked.

"When we... when we had sex, I wasn't a virgin. It just felt wrong. I thought I still was." I told him straight even if I was embarrassed about it.

He only smirks and pinch my nose lightly, "How cute." 

Then he shoves and whispers on my ear, "Don't worry about it, I was your first too

Then he shoves and whispers on my ear, "Don't worry about it, I was your first too."

My eyes widen as I learn the truth. Then I feel him burying his face on my neck, giving me a small kisses.

"Kookie-ah..." I murmur.

"Call me that one more time."

I obediently oblige though, I'm feeling hot myself. "Kookie-ah!"

In a swift move, he has me under him on the couch again. The burning kisses begin and the rest of the night spent making hot sweet love.

-
-
-

It doesn't come quickly. The fainting lessens as I try to recall each memory. The memories come to me little by little in my dreams. But Jungkook is patient enough in helping me. I feel blessed. So I'm really married to the one who loves me. And it's really not hard to love him back. Maybe that's why I easily gave myself up to him.

As each day passes, I fall for him all over again. The old memories helped me recover my love for him, but the new set of memories he's making makes my love for him even stronger.

Right now, every bit of my forgotten memories are back with me and every piece of my lost love for him is altogether in my heart.

"Kookie-ah!" I yelled as he walks out of the door for his class.

"Ye!.." He turns around and looks at me, awaiting what I'm about to say.

"I love you!" I shouted with a smile.

His eyes soften in surprise and gives me the sweetest smile in the world.

Right now, I'm alone with him. My past, my present, my future. My husband, Jeon Jungkook.

 My husband, Jeon Jungkook

-
-
-
-
-

The end. ^^

A/N:

This story has finally ended with just a sole vote and not a single comment! 😅

Haha. How great. 🙃

But I know a few did read till end (I hope.) 😖

But anyways, till my next non-SeungHan fic! 🤗

- nantokanarusa 03.16.18