"We're married now so don't play hard to get with me." He said in a low voice, filled with anger.

" He said in a low voice, filled with anger

The look in his eyes is now different. He looks at me with the same fierce eyes the first time as his hold on my wrist tightens each second.

"You're hurting me." I said.

"Then just come inside and let's get this done and over with."

He pulls me inside and throws me on the bed gently.

My heart beats like a ticking bomb ready to explode as he starts taking off his pjs, top first, revealing his toned and sexy abs. My eyes widen as I look at him.

I may be no one but of course I know what's hot and what's not. And this godly human being infront of me is just to die for. I know every girl will die to trade with me in this position. And I think I just got a glimpse of heaven on earth with a lot of his skin showing infront of me. This is all what my head is telling me.

But then why am I trembling? I can feel my heart sinking and my hands turning cold. I'm actually afraid. Yes, I am afraid.

What is he planning to do to me? I have no experience with boys and stuff. I've never had a boyfriend before. This is my first relationship, if I can call it that. I simply just did what my parents told me. To marry this gorgeous guy.

He just stole my first kiss. Then he strips infront of me, blessing me with eye candies. Now what is he planning to do?

He then crawls up the bed, all fours above me. This completely turns my fantasies into a nightmare.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked him.

"You ask too many questions!"

He's become impatient as he covers my mouth with his in a torrid kiss. He gathers all of my hair backwards, exposing all of my face.

I'm petrified. He's more aggressive than before and he's totally devouring me. I can hardly move as he pins my wrists above my head tightly. I'm getting more and more scared. What is he trying to do? Is he gonna-?! I don't even wanna think about it! Stop!!

I moan my protest in his mouth but he doesn't stop. He even digs in deeper and gets more physical when he reaches for the inner part of my thigh, pulling it up.

Too bad I'm in a dress. It makes it even easier for him to touch me. I feel so disrespected. I feel so wronged. Why is he doing this? There are so many girls in the world and I bet he can chose who he wants to be with. If he's angry, then why did he agree to marry me? Just who is this guy?!

I struggle hard and push him hard. But his full weight has me already beat. I can't even move him.

He lowers his mouth to fill my neck with wet kisses and kiss marks every now and then, making me whimper in pain everytime he sucks on my skin a little too hard.

"Stop it!" I let out.

He inserts his hand under my dress and grabs the region between my legs, scaring the hell out of me.

"Don't touch me there!" I cried in fear and embarrassment at the same time.

He only lets out a snicker and continues violating me. Leaving my scared part, he now snakes his hand up to my breast, cupping and massaging a mound.

"Get your hands off me!"

I try to remove his hand but it's not working. He crawls in closer to me, resting half of his body on my lower half. He presses even harder, grinding his crotch on to mine as he takes my mouth one more time.

I freeze in horror as I feel something hard poking at my stomach. This time I totally want to break free from him. I cannot let this happen to me! As soon as he leaves my mouth free, I scream out loud.

"No! Get off me! Why are you doing this?!" I'm already losing hope that I'll be able to stop him. I'm going insane. This is not what I wanted my fate to be.

I start crying, tears filling my eyes, me sobbing unstoppably with my eyes all shut.

Then I feel him loosening all his touch on me, and securing a safe distance between us, though he's still all over me. And that hard thing still poking at me.

I open my eyes and find him staring down at me. His expression is unreadable. It's neither mad or sad, but it has so much feelings in it.

"Remember this, from now on you're my wife and everything that belongs to you, belongs to me

"Remember this, from now on you're my wife and everything that belongs to you, belongs to me."

After that, he gets off the bed and walks out of the room.

I feel saved as I hug myself in pity. Now, what did I just brought myself into? I'm just no one. I still am. But why is this happening to me?

But even after what happened, I find myself dosing off. I must be tired. I can't keep my eyes from closing. I just wish all of these events will disappear when I wake up. I wish everything will go back to normal. I really wish.

-
-
-
-
-

To be continued...

A/N:

Anybody reading this? 😆😆

That was afhghfjfjfh*!%*#!! 😂😂

Hope you liked it! 😊

Please like and vote! 😘😘

- nantokanarusa 01.12.18