Fulton Reed - Are You Ashamed Of Me

A/N: My friend Lily requested this

* Lily's POV*

I was sitting with Fulton on the couch at his place cuddled up with him watching The Hunger Games. I looked up at him and kissed his check letting it linger there for a moment. He looked down at me and smiled before placing a kiss on my lips. 

The front door opened and I was getting worried that it was a brake in but Fulton didn't seem worried at all so I let it slide and calmed down. The Boy walked in and said " Reed Bro what's up?" while saying it so loud that it almost gave me a headache. He then turned to me and gave a confused look. 

That must be Dean Portman. The other person in the bash brothers. I looked at Fulton and he seemed very nervous for some reason. He then said " Who's that?" while looking at me. Fulton said a little too quickly " My Sisters friend. She had to go pick up Adam". I just frowned up at Fulton. Why didn't he tell the truth?

I said " Bye Fulton. Tell your sister I'll see her later" while standing up and putting on my shoes before walking out the door hoping that Fulton would come after me and not let me leave him. All I heard was " Lily Wait!". I just rolled my eyes and turned around to face him as he stopped in front of me. 

I just said " What Reed. Your sister home?" while pure sass laced my voice while putting a hand on my hip and giving him my full attention. 

He just said " Baby girl". I cut him off and said really upset almost in tears" Why didn't you tell him I'm your girlfriend. Are you ashamed of me because every single time I say you can do better you just say no your the one I want. I'm not so sure of that anymore". 

He just said " I am not ashamed of you Lily. One day when me and Dean where getting Ice Cream we saw you and he said that he had dibs on you while we are dating. I don't want to loose you and I don't want too loose Dean. You too are the only ones I have left that actually care for me".

I couldn't answer I just smashed my lips on his and It was the best feeling ever.