55

"Holy shit, Y/N!" Emmy yelled as she ran down the steps and into the green room, where you and almost of the cast were.

"What is it?", You look over to Emmy, who was out of breath but had a big smile on her lips. It was Wednesday and you were all getting ready for the rehearsal. Or rather, those who were already ready - like you, for example - were already chilling in the green room.

"Chicago Tribune requested an interview with you!", Emmy squealed. You giggled and shook your head "You're lying."

"I am most certainly not. Jill is currently on the phone with them and wanted me to get you," Emmy said and took your hand, pulling you out of your chair and towards the stairs. Everyone started to get excited about this.

You followed Emmy up the stairs and met up with Jill, who then put the phone on speaker and nodded at you.

"Here's Y/N Diggs," you say and there's an immediate response from the other end of the line "Hello Mrs Diggs, Morgan Greene from Chicago Tribune here. We would like to have you for an interview while you are in Chicago."

The look Emmy gives you just screams 'I told you so!'

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'd love to do that!", you say and look at Emmy, the two of you inwardly screaming in excitement.

"Good. We would like to come by in about an hour or so, we would like to film a couple of scenes of you performing and then get to the questions. Is that alright or do you have any objections?"

You look over at Jill, who only shakes his head, then you say "No, everything is fine. So you would arrive around ten?" "Yes. I'll see you then."

Jill hung up after short goodbyes and in an instant, you and Emmy began to squeal like little girls. You rush down the stairs and back to the green room, where you yell "Chicago Tribune want's to interview me and they will film a couple scenes of us performing so y'all better do this good!"

The present ones only laughed at your excitedly, childish behavior.