17

[ HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKTREE]

"I want you to tell me all the details. I want to know everything.", Jazzy said and you could just hear the grin. You were currently talking to her on the phone while you picked an outfit. It wasn't too fancy schmancy but it also wasn't too casual, something in between.

"And with everything I even mean if you two end u-" you heard muffled noises and then someone else said into the phone "Have fun on your date Y/N!"

You laughed and said "Thanks Anthony. I guess Jazz wanted to say something inappropriate again?" You heard Anthony laugh and he replied "Yup."

"You gotta keep her more in check, Ant," you chuckled and then said "Okay, tell your girlfriend I'll give her details but not if something spicy happens, which I doubt will. Have fun you two." "Same goes to you, have fun on that date!", Anthony said and then you hung up. Those two were the most precious couple you've ever seen.

You got changed in your outfit for the date and then stood in front of your mirror. You decided that you were good like that, before you headed into the living room. You've never really worn a lot of makeup, especially not the past months ever since you started working on the Hamilton set and had to get up too early for your liking most of the time.

So Daveed'll have to take you all natural.

...please get your mind out of the gutter.

In the living room sat Oak and he looked up when you came in. "Remember Y/N, if he tries anything-" he began but you interrupted him "I know, big bro. I can handle myself."

He sighed before he started to sob and even managed to push out a few tears "My baby sister, already all grown up and on her way to get a boyfriend. I remember when I first help you like it was yesterday, now you're out to slay the world."

You laughed and said "Oak stop! You're not our mom!" Oak didn't stop though, so when the doorbell rang, you just left him and headed to the door, yelling a "Bye Oak!"

Before he could protest, you were out the door. And there stood Daveed with a F/F (favorite flower) in his hand and smiled at you. "Hello, there gorgeous," he said and took your hand, kissing the back of it all gentleman like.

"Why hello there, handsome," you reply and giggle, a small blush finding its way to your cheeks.

He handed you the flower and said "I hope you like it." You smiled and took the flower, saying "Thank you. It's beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as you," Daveed replied and grinned, making you laugh "Since when are you so cheesy?"

"I like cheese," Daveed said. Now both of you laughed. Then he held his arm out for you and asked "May I escort the lady to the carriage that shall take us to our desired destination?"

You grinned and took his arm "By all means, lead the way."