22

Two weeks later and today was the day. August 6th.

The day started out pretty great. You awoke to Daveed petting your hair softly, watching you as you had been sleeping.

"Hey there Floof," you smiled tiredly and yawned. Daveed smiled and laid his hand on your cheek, kissing you lovingly, before he said "Happy birthday baby girl."

"Thanks love," you cuddled close to him, hiding your face in the crook of his neck. Daveed wrapped his arms around you and held you close, both of you enjoying the silence.

Until the door slammed open, that is.

Half the female cast stormed your room, led by Jasmine. Jasmine was yelling "Get up birthday girl, a special day has broken!"

The girls laughed and Daveed chuckled, while you only cuddled closer to Daveed and mumbled "Don't wanna!" Daveed then began poking your side and continued doing so until you finally got up.

"Daveed I hate you," you mumbled as you sat up and ran a hand through your hair. Daveed chuckled and sat up as well, pulling you into a hug "I love you too."

Then he got up and scattered out of the room. He'd been let in by Oak, along with the girls. The girls had given him five minutes to get you up until they'd storm the room.

"Happy birthday Y/N!", Jasmine yelled and nearly tackled you in a hug as soon as you stood up. The other girls joined and so you had a group hug.

"Yay, hugs!", you heard Oak call and heard the girls laugh, before they scattered away and let Oak get to you. Oak hugged you tightly and said "Happy birthday, lil' bug."

"Thanks, oak tree!", you say, before you shooed everyone out of the room to get dressed. Even though your pajama was comfortable as hell, you had to get changed.

After doing that, you were greeted in the living room by the girls and your bro. Daveed nowhere in sight.

"Say goodbye to Oak, you're coming with us!", Pippa said and smiled brightly at you. You raised an eyebrow at your brother, who only shrugged and said "See ya later bug!"

The girls dragged you out and took you into the city into the shopping district. "We decided we'd buy you a new dress for tonight," Jasmine said and your eyes widened "What? No, I have perfectly suitable dresses in my closet."

"No you don't," Mandy said. "Oak sent us pictures at our request," Pippa then explained after seeing your confused look.

"Guys no," you sighed but the girls ignored your protests and pulled you into the first store.