37

It's July 15 now and you don't want to cry. You don't. But you know you will. Unbeknownst to you, you will cry, more than once.

It's the day of Daveeds departure and you couldn't have been more upset. Oak had to drag you out of your bed, especially out of the house. You didn't want this day to pass.

When you arrived at the theatre, the moment you spotted Daveed you already felt tears prickling in your eyes. You wrapped your arms around him tight an hid your face in his chest.

Daveed chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around your middle, nuzzling his face in your hair. "I'm not gonna die, Bubbles. It's not like we won't see each other ever again. Especially when you're Soccers mom, he's gonna hate me if you wouldn't show up anymore."

You let out a low giggle and asked "Are you still salty that Soccer chose me over you?"

"Well, duh. I'm his owner, I chose him," Daveed said and you could swear that he was rolling his eyes sarcastically. You giggled again "And yet he chose me."

Daveed poked your sides to make you drop the topic. You gasped and immediately hit his hands away, as you were extremely ticklish.

Daveed grinned smugly and wiggled his fingers, to which you quickly ran off into your dressing room, screeching "Momma, save me!"

The moment the word Momma left your mouth, Renée burst out of your dressing room and said "What is it, my child?"

You pointed back at Daveed "Save me from him!"

Renée nodded and pulled you into her arms, turning you away from Daveed and towards your dressing room, so you could enter safely. In the meanwhile, as you snuck in, Renée stuck her tongue out at Daveed, before also entering the dressing room and closing the door.

The moment the door fell into the lock you all burst out laughing.

After managing to calm down, you began to get ready with your sisters. Deep down you were everything but ready for tonights' show. Renée and Pippa noticed your discomfort and began to talk about stuff that would distract you from the subject on hand.

When the time finally came and you all had to do your final bows, you couldn't help but let a few tears escape as you all stepped back and Daveed stepped forward, smiling at the cheering crowd and bowing.

You quickly wiped the tears away and continued to clap. Sydney beside you wrapped his arm around your shoulders and gave you a loving side hug. Since you both were (abusive) husband and wife during the second act, you had gotten some sort of bond throughout the time.

As the music began to play, announcing your leave, you began to follow everyone out, until the music suddenly changed and a part of A Winter's Ball began to play. You knew that, because Leslie called "1780 a winter's ball!" 

Almost everyone got into position and began to follow the flow, except for you, for a moment, because you were mildly confused. Rushing to your place as Peggy, you realized in confusion that that spot was taken by Pippa.

"If you could marry a sister, you're rich, son," Leslie said and instead of Javiers voice, Daveed spoke "Is it a question of if, Burr, or which one?"

As the "Hey"s began, you slowly started to realize which role you were to play in this.

Daveed was Hamilton now and you were Eliza.

(Y'all ready for the next chapter? probably should prepare tissues or something like that because FLUFF)