31

Yelling.

The thing that woke you up one morning was yelling.

You let out an annoyed groan and cuddled closer into Daveed's side, who tightened his grip around you.

"Introducing the Tony Nominated Daveed Diggs!", a familiar voice then cheered. That definitely had to be Malcolm. The other voice laughed and began yelling again. Most likely Rafael.

Daveed chuckled and you could feel him turning his head towards you. You didn't want to look up. Rafa and Malc turned on the lights and you wanted to continue sleeping.

"I suppose we've got to get up, love," Daveed whispered. And fuck is his morning voice hot. You got to hear it on an almost daily basis, but you knew you'd probably never get used to it.

The yelling only stopped when you yelled back "Piss off and let me get dressed!"

You heard all three of them laugh and soon enough heard the footsteps of the intruders leave. Daveed rolled onto his back and for a moment you thought he'd stand up too. Until he rolled back again and hovered over you.

His arms rested on either side of your head and his floof tickled the side of your face. You looked up at him and couldn't help but smile back tiredly at his goofy grin.

"Congratulations on your nomination," you said and were about to lean up to give him a kiss, but were interrupted by him already leaning down and pressing his lips to yours.

The kiss was loving, gentle, and yet passionate. As things were about to get steamy though, you felt Daveeds tongue lick at the bottom of your lips to beg for entrance, a yell interrupted you both "Get your asses to some Dom Pérignon!"

You and Daveed parted unwillingly and laughed. 

"Partner look?", Daveed asked.

"Partner look," you grinned and just seconds later you both were out of bed and jumped into your onesies.

When you two headed into the kitchen, Malc and Rafa already had poured the Dom into some glasses. They handed you and Daveed a glass. Rafa was filming.

"Cheers!", you all said, but before you could take a sip, Rafa quickly said "Sip it, sip it."

And so you all just took a sip. The taste of alcohol on your tongue, in the morning, felt a little foreign, considering the time. But it felt a little pricey. Well, its Dom Pérignon, so what do you expect?

Okay...

You don't know how and you don't a 100% know why...

But you eventually found yourself running through the streets with Malc, Rafa, Daveed and Soccer. All of you were yelling. And you got weird looks. But did you care? Nah.

Daveed got nominated for a Tony, so you're allowed to do what the hell you want right now...well, except committing a crime, I guess.

JESUS WE'RE ALREADY AT 5.51K READS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL is it really this worth reading? :')