[Turning You] On! Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

“I got this one in the bag.” She said.

“I doubt it” I replied hitting in four of my balls before it was her turn to go again. I stood behind her as she bent over the table aiming for a good shot. I stared at her body. She had me mesmerized. She was beautiful and her body was incredible, not to mention that I liked the way she talked to me. She always had a smart come back or rude remark. She knew how to handle her own. I had to get her to turn her attention to guys.

“Terry?” She called out. I broke my gaze away from her body and realized that she had turned around and was looking at me. She had a smile placed on her face telling me that she had caught me.

“Yea?”

“What were you looking at?” She asked with a chuckle. She already knew that I was looking at her; she just wanted to hear me say it.

“Nothing.” I replied as I walked over to the table.

“It didn’t look like nothing.” She said with a smile.

“Well what do you want me to say?” I asked as I neared her.

“The truth.” She replied.

“You love the fact that I think you’re sexy don’t you?” I told her as I closed the distance between us. “You want me to chase after you. You love the fact that I want you.” I said as I stood right in front of her.  I placed my hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer to me.

“Terry,” She said as I moved my face closer to hers. I pressed my lips against hers lightly. Her lips were smooth and soft and moved against mine perfectly. I bit down lightly on her lower lip and she gasped opening her mouth giving me entrance.  I inserted my tongue into her mouth reaching for hers and she pulled away.

“Terry,” She said stepping back. I looked at her. I was not expecting the kiss to be that good and it wasn’t even a long kiss. I mean I couldn’t explain what flowed through me when my lips met up with hers.

“We should go check on the food.” She finally got out.

“After you.” I said while gesturing with my hands. She walked out the room and down the stairs. We peeked into the oven and the cakes looked browned. I pulled them out and sat them on the stovetop.

“I want to try one.” She said getting excited. I laughed.

“Help yourself. This was our trial anyway.” I told her. She picked up one and bounced in her hand because it was hot. I laughed. She bit a piece.

“Terry these are so good. Try a piece.” She said shoving it in my mouth. It was really good, but it wasn’t mouth-shoving good. She laughed.

“Sorry,” She murmured mouth full of cake. I laughed. I heard the door open and my dad walked in.

“Mr. C try some of our cake we made.” I laughed. Brielle loved my Dad. I swear every time she was over here they bonded. She had even told my Dad that she wasn’t into guys. My Dad was a cool guy and my friends usually always did find it easy to talk to him. Some friends even liked my Dad more than they did me.