Depressed Tom x Tord fluff

This will contain self harm for you sensitive people out there who stumble across this chapter
Tom's P.O.V

Depression, heart ache, anxiety, regret, anger. Why? Why the fuck did he come back. Tord fucking Larssion the one who destroyed our lives. We all live in the same apartment complex now.
Also all of us are in the same room right now. My room to be correct. Tord lives with Edd. Matt lives alone. But they always come to visit me.
"Hey Tom are you okay?" Oh great the fucker himself.
"I'm fine asshole" I scoffed. I don't want to hear his bullshit right now.
"Tom, you are not okay. You... You are more tense and angry. You... You changed so much."
I lost my cool all my feelings coming to me at once. "WHY DID YOU COME BACK? WHY, IS IT TO MAKE ME REGRET EVERY THING I HAVE EVER DONE TO YOU AND OUR FRIENDS. TO MAKE ME REGRET ALMOST KILLING YOU? TO MAKE ME SLOWLY SPIRAL DOWN INTO A PIT OF INSANITY FOR MY ACTIONS? BUT YET I'M STILL HAPPY AND RELIEVED THAT YOU CAME BACK? NO SHIT I'M MORE INTENSE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE!" I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the main area and locked myself in the bathroom and started crying. tears streaming down my face falling in the sink. I looked at the drawer that had my blade in it. I grabbed it and rolled up my sleeve. My arm littered with old and new cuts. I slowly cut deep into my skin letting the blood flow out and drip into the sink. My thoughts becoming more and more horrible with every minuet.
Cut after cut the blade became a beautiful red were the blood was. I was still crying my tears mixing with the blood making the cuts sting a bit. I winced in pain but still I didn't care.
"Tom are you okay? You've been in there for thirty minutes..." Tord said concern lacing in his voice.
"Go away Tord." I said crying again still cutting in my skin but more lightly.
"You know what Tom. No I'm not gonna go away. Now open this fucking door" he said his accent thickening a bit.
The door was locked and Tord started jiggling the door knob I heard nothing until Tord slammed it open breaking the lock. My blood was covering the counter and some of the floor. Tord ran towards me. His entire body shaking in panic as I tried to scoot away from him. I ended up falling in the tub while tord grabbed the medical kit. Holding me in place he started treating my cuts while I just cried begging him to go away. After a while I gave up and just hung my head as he started wrapping bandages around my wrists and arms.
When he was done he hugged me shaking slightly holding in his cries.
"Tom. Why do you cut yourself?" Tord said trying to keep his voice even.
"Because I am scared. I'm scared to smile. I'm scared to be happy. I'm scared to say I love you". I covered my mouth and tried to get away to the safety of my room but the taller male held me tighter.
"Thomas... I love you too. But please, PLEASE stop cutting yourself. I can't live without you!" He said crying finally, his real arm pulling off his eye patch. I stared into his eyes and stopped crying. I pulled him into a hug holding him tightly. He pulled away and kissed me, his soft lips moving against mine as I returned the kiss. he picked me up and brought me to my room falling asleep with me. He never left my side, and I wouldn't have it any other way.