"I think you already know." Castiel replied, capturing Dean's lips for a split second. "It matches your eyes." He breathed.

Dean smirked. "I thought as much." He kissed him for a long moment, then pulled away. "Well, I like the blue." He continued, kissing Castiel's neck. He stopped when Castiel pushed against his chest.

"Dean..." he warned breathlessly.

Dean stood up away from him. "Sorry." He chuckled.

Castiel hummed. "Don't apologize, Dean. I loved it, but I gotta get through these clothes." He smiled.

Dean smiled back and left the room with a wink. He slipped out of the room and sat back down on the bench he'd been occupying. Dean quickly grew bored. He'd never had that long of an attention span. He tapped his foot for a moment, then shook his leg, put his head back on the bench, and looked up at the ceiling, found a few windows high above him. After a while, he stood up. He was just about to knock on Castiel's door, when it swung open.

"Sorry, Dean." Castiel chuckled. "I'm all set." He hung the clothes he didn't want up on the rack outside the dressing room.

Dean smiled. "It's alright. I just got a little bored."

Castiel rolled his eyes. "Dean, I swear you have the attention span of a fly."

"That's pretty true. Come on, we still have a few things to get."

Dean walked Castiel up and down the aisles as they went through the list Dean had made.

"Gillette?" Dean asked, holding up the can of shaving cream and men's razor.

Castiel nodded. "Sure."

They made their way to the body wash department.

Dean clapped his hands together. "Alright, so Sam and I both have special scents for ourselves-"

"That's why you always smell like pecan pie! But that's not in the men's section..." he furrowed his brow, and realization quickly struck. "Dean, do you get your body wash from the ladies section?" He asked with a grin.

"It smells good, alright?" Dean asked defensively.

Castiel walked toward him and clasped his hands around the hunter's neck. "It certainly does." He whispered. He grinned, pulling away and opening a bottle to test it.

After many bottles and a lot of wondering if he was getting high, Castiel found a bottle for him. It boasted a "Tahitian breeze" scent, and he was pleased to find the label hadn't lied. "This one smells like Heaven." He smiled brightly at Dean.

Dean smirked. "Now who gets girly soap?"

Castiel smirked right back. "Who brought me to the body washes instead of regular old soap? Honestly, Dean, how did you not realize your homosexual tendencies sooner?"

Dean glared and grabbed the front of his trenchcoat. "I'll show you how gay I can be when we get home." He breathed against his ear.

Castiel shuddered. "Alright, what's next?" He asked, running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

"We need to get you a toothbrush and some toothpaste. You really didn't get to pack much, did you?" Dean looked apologetically to his partner.

"Not really, but it's ok. I'm brushing my teeth first thing when we get to the bunker though." Castiel informed him as they crossed to the other side of the body wash aisle. He picked a toothbrush and Crest toothpaste, and turned to Dean. "What else?"

"Jeans, underwear, and socks. Then we just need a couple more things." Dean replied vaguely.

"What do we need after that?" Castiel asked, quickly growing tired.

"Things I don't like to say out loud in Walmart." Dean replied curtly.

Castiel nodded. "Ah, I see." He smiled. "We need condoms and lube to have moist gay sex."

Dean hissed. "Cas!"

Castiel laughed. "Come on, you're an adult. Get over it, you're gay. Now let's go get the rest of this shit so we can have gay sex." He said the last part slightly louder than the rest, much to Dean's mortification.

Another half hour later, Castiel held Dean's hand as they walked to the pharmacy section. "Real talk, what lube are we getting? Because I kind of like the glow in the dark stuff, or we could get flavored-" he stopped talking at the look of horror Dean gave him.

"Cas!" He squeaked. "Shut up!"

Castiel laughed. "I like this one." He stated, picking up a bottle of green apple lubricant. Glancing around with all the shiftiness of a meth dealer behind a dumpster, he opened the bottle and squirted some onto his finger before popping it into his mouth. "Ooh, it tastes just like green apple! Dean, try some!" He thrust the bottle to his hunter.

Dean put his hands up as if Castiel were pointing a loaded gun at him. "Jesus, Cas, cut that out! We'll buy it!"

It took Castiel no time at all to bring Dean into his bedroom. He pushed him back down onto the covers he'd never bothered to fix, ripping open the flannel.

"Really, Dean, all these layers just make it harder to fuck you." Castiel complained through breaths.

"Shut up." Dean growled as he gripped Castiel's hair. He felt his boyfriend's smile against his own lips and grinned. "I love you." He said, pulling back for a brief moment before re-attaching his mouth.

Castiel raised his head. "I love you too." He whispered, snaking a hand down to Dean's jeans. He pressed his palm down, making Dean bite his own lip, and smirked. Not wasting any time, he unbuckled Dean's belt and undid his jeans, sliding them down his legs. Dean flipped over so he was laying on his stomach. He grinned at the sound of Castiel unbuckling his own belt.

"Your jeans are very small." Castiel told him as he threw them to the floor.

"Good thing you got your own." Dean replied, pulling his boxers off.

Castiel snorted as he took the pillows by Dean's head and positioned them beneath the other man. "Comfortable?"

As he got a nod of confirmation, he asked, "did you bring in the lube?"

Dean nodded shakily. He rifled through the Walmart bag. Castiel listened impatiently as the plastic rustled before bending over Dean's back and getting it himself. Dean closed his eyes as Castiel pressed against him. "You ready?" He felt his hot breath against his ear.

"Yes." Dean sighed.

Castiel opened up the bottle.

So, I have an actual, update-deserving reader right now and that's really awesome. This book has been pretty sparse viewing-wise. It's nice to know somebody enjoys it. So thank you, dear reader! (Also, you may or may not have pushed me to update this story regularly more than usual. I was keeping up with it no problem for a while, but holidays hit and you've been deprived of chapters, haven't you? Well no more! Behold!)