Chapter 34: Trainees and Idols

Start from the beginning

I turned to him, "Oh. It is a good thing, right?"

"Yes, of course. He likes you," He looked at me, "It seems like my family likes you,"

I can't say anything. This is getting awkward. He is holding my hand, and he is telling me that his family likes me. It seems like I am his girlfriend, when actually I am not.

I really want him to say something, something that clears up our relationship right now. I don't know what this is anymore. But it makes me look like I am desperate to be his girlfriend.

"Hee Young-a," Mark suddenly stops, making me did the same.

"Yeah?" I stared at his eyes.

He stayed quiet for a moment, then looked back at me, "I really want to say something,"

Oh my. Is he asking me to be his girlfriend? Will he say 'I love you'?

"Uhh, what is that?" I asked him nervously.

He drew closer to me, "Just... stay near me, okay? Just stay by my side? Don't change or leave me suddenly,"

I blushed, while looking down in disappointment as well. He wanted me... to stay close to him?

"No matter what happen, okay?" He looked away too, because he's nervous as well.

I laughed awkwardly, "What are you talking about, oppa?"

Mark looked at me again, "Just.... be with me... always?"

I slowly stared to his eyes, "Oh... as friends, right?"

He didn't say anything, but he raised his eyes when I said that.

I forced a laugh, "Haha, what makes you think that I will stop being your friend?"

He quickly said, "No, no, it's not like that. I... uh..."

I waited for him, but he just kept quiet. I finally understand. He wanted me to always be someone next to him, but... he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. Probably.

"Oppa," I put my hands on his shoulders, "Relax, I will always be your friend, and stay close to you. No matter what happens,"

He just stared at me. It seems like he was about to say something, but then he just smiled at me.

"Okay, it's getting late. We have a big practice tomorrow. We should go back now," I said to him.

He nodded, "Okay,"

We walked together, and we didn't say anything as we walked.

Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love, is by being just a friend.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mark walked in to his room, finding Jackson and Bambam are there.

"Bam, what are you doing here?" Mark asked while taking off his jacket.

"I am just playing around with Jackson hyung," Bambam stood up, "Where did you go?"

Mark faced Bambam and Jackson, "Just walking around with Hee Young,"

Jackson smiled, "What did you say to her?"

Mark closed his eyes, lying his body on the bed, while taking a deep breath.

Jackson and Bambam quickly came to him.

"Hey, what happened?" Jackson asked Mark.

Mark opened his eyes, "Why suddenly I am so afraid of losing her?"

Jackson and Bambam stared at each other, before looking to Mark again.

"Why suddenly, hyung?" Bambam took a pillow and hug it.

"I don't know," Mark said, still lying on his bed, "I just realize that Hee Young and I are this close already. But I am... afraid to date. But at the same time, I want her to always be close to me,"

Jackson took a deep breath, "You're being selfish then,"

Mark and Bambam stared at Jackson at the same time.

"You want her to be close to you always, but you don't even dare to make her be your girlfriend," Jackson added, "If you don't dare, you must ready if one day she leaves you,"

Mark stood up, "We have a dating ban, remember?"

"So what?" Jackson exclaimed, "Just date secretly. JYP will not know,"

Mark stayed quiet.

Bambam slowly smiled, "Ah, just let Mark hyung enjoyed it first. Sometimes staying close like that is more fun than really dating,"

Jackson stared at Mark again, "Tomorrow we're going to practice. Many trainees and idols are going to be there. She'll probably meet someone there,"

"Geez, don't scare me," Mark said to Jackson.

Bambam raised his eyes, "Oh yeah! Trainees and Idols from JYP, SM, YG, and Big Hit are going to me there! We'll meet so many new friends! It's going to be great! I hope Taeyeon sunbaenim will be there!"

Jackson turned to Bambam, "Bammie, we're talking about Mark and Hee Young right now,"

"Oh, sorry," Bambam smiled awkwardly, then staring at Mark again.

Mark took a deep breath, "I am not sure if I am ready to date again. But I seriously like her! Why liking someone is very complicated?"

Jackson grinned, "Love is complicated,"

"No, I think Mark hyung is really complicated," Bambam added.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Tomorrow is going to be a long day, huh?" Jimin said to everyone in the dorm. Bangtan Boys' dorm.

V and Jin smirked together.

"Yeah, a whole day practice in Seoul Arts Center. We have to go early in the morning," J-Hope said, while watching the TV.

Suga laughed, "But we can meet so many new friends. Many trainees and idols are going to be there. We probably can meet pretty girls there,"

Everyone laughed out loud.

"Well, Jungkook has someone in his radar already," V smirked at Jungkook, "That JYP girl,"

"Ya, hyung," Jungkook complained to V.

The others began to tease Jungkook, while he just looked away.

It's strange, but he can't wait for tomorrow. And he doesn't know why.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Hey everyone, I am sorry for not updating these days. I was having a holiday and I came back to my country, but now I am back already in Singapore, because my uni will start again by next week. Since I am back already, I will be able to update normally again.

Thank you so much for your supports, it means a world to me. That what makes me keep on writing.

WE GOT7!