Chapter 34: Trainees and Idols

En başından başla

I stared at him blankly, and remembered what Jae In told me a few weeks ago. It is exactly the same. Two people reminded me already.

"We also have a dating ban from the entertainment, right? I don't want any scandal here, especially for Mark and you," JB continued.

"Yeah, oppa, I know about it," I nodded at him.

He quickly putting his hands on my shoulders, "Hey, I don't want to make you feel down, okay? I am just worried about the two of you,"

I smiled at him, "Of course, I know about that,"

JB smiled, "Still... the two of you are really sweet right now. Go ahead, enjoy it. In the end, it is your decision if you want do date secretly or stay friends. I will support the two of you,"

I can't hold my smile anymore. JB is a really good person, and a caring leader of GOT7. I am happy too, because he makes me feel like I am an important friend if him.

"If Mark sees your position right now, he probably will choked you to death,"

We turned, and seeing JR smirking at us. JB took his hands away, grinning at me and JR.

"That's true," JB laughed, "I should stay away from Hee Young,"

I laughed too, "Hahaha,"

_________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at JYP again. I looked at my watch, it is now 11 pm. I am so sleepy. 

We get out from the taxi, now walking together to the dorm.

"We should have a rest now," Youngjae said to everyone, "Tomorrow we are going to have a showcase practice in Seoul Arts Center, right?"

I nodded at him. Yeah, tomorrow is a big day, because we are going to have the real practice in the location of the showcase, along with the other trainees and idols from the other entertainments. I am so excited about it.

"Yep, okay then," Yugyeom said, about to walk up to their dorm.

I was about to follow him, when suddenly Mark holds my hand.

"You guys can go first, I need to talk to Hee Young for a while," Mark said to everyone.

JR, Jackson, and Bambam began smirking and teasing me, while JB was just smiling with Yugyeom.

"Okay, just come back when you two are done," JB stopped them and said that.

"Haha, have fun you two," Jackson smirked at me and Mark.

"Yeah, enjoy!" JR and Youngjae said together.

Geez. After they left, Mark stared at me.

"Wanna have a walk?" Mark asked me.

"Just tell me what you wanted to say," I said. I really want to make it quick, because I have a lot of things in mind right now.

He stared at me. Seeing is calm face, with his messy hair in the dark like this, just gave me goosebumps.

He began to hold my hand again, and we walked together, slowly. We have no destination, but this is probably what I like the most when I am with him. When we're walking together.

I almost can't breathe, because he is holding my hand.

"Thank you for coming to the dinner with my family," He said while smiling, "Are you having fun?"

I nodded, "Yes, I am having fun. Your family are nice,"

He laughed, "I didn't expect that my father is going to follow you on twitter straight away like that,"