▪~~~☆~~~▪ 15 ▪~~~☆~~~▪

I looked over down at Ein and ripped off the necklace again. I dangled it around and his eyes filled with fear.

"What happens if this necklace was to break?" I questioned him.

"You would lose Aaron forever." He chuckled.

"If it gets rid of you Im willing to do so." I replied.

He looked at me eyes huge. I looked around and watched as the village burned down to the ground. I looked at the fire down below me and only one thought crossed my mind.

Jump.

I turned away from Ein and began to step over to the edge.

"Don't!" He yelled.

I turned back to Ein smiling and jumped. As I fell from the roof I began to near the fire. I could feel the air getting hotter and I clsoed my eyes. I felt myself stop and I quickly opened my eyes. I noticed some sort of orange light was holding me in place.

"Aphmau!" A familiar girl screamed.

I looked over to the side and noticed Lucinda using her wand to keep me from hitting the fire. Zane was standing beside her with daggers in his hands.

"Grab Aaron." She told Zane.

Zane began running and jumped onto the roof. He looked down at Ein and his eyes flashed red. He jumped at Ein and Lucinda used her magic to bring me over to her. I dropped right in front of her and she looked at me worried.

"What were you trying to do!?" She yelled in anger.

"If I got rid of the necklace I could get rid of Aaron." I spoke.

"But you almost killed yourself!" She yelled in replie.

"Hehe." I laughed well rubbing my head.

"Give me a second I got to help Zane." She spoke.

She used her magic to lift herself up onto the roof and jumped down. I ran over to the side and watched as she used her magic to freeze Ein. Ein froze in place and growled a few times. I could see Lucinda was struggling to keep the magic up.

"Hurry up Zane." I yelled.

"Ya, Ya im hurrying." He replied.

He took out some rope and began tying it around Ein. After he was finished he stuck a piece of tape on his mouth and Lucinda put him down. She quickly casted a spell on him and the ropes were shinning. Ein started struggling and I watched as the ropes got tighter.

"The more you struggle the worse it gets." Lucinda laughed.

Ein growled through the tape and Zane picked him up.

"Lets head back to our place and we can perform the ritual tomorrow." Lucinda spoke.

I nodded my head and we began to make our way into the forest. We tried our best to avoid any of Aarons guards. Killing a few on the way we finally made it to Lucindas place. It was a small little cabin in the middle of the woods. She unlocked the door and we walked inside. Zane put Ein down on the couch and I closed the door behind me.

"Zane bring him downstairs." Lucinda asked.

Zane nodded his head and opened up a door downstairs. He picked up Ein and began heading down. Lucinda walked into another room and I sat down on the couch. The place was cozy. It had a lot of books everywhere as well.

"Aph come here a second." Lucinda said.

I got up off the couch and walked into the other room. On entering I realized this was a kitchen. Lucinda had a few potions out and she was looking at a book.

"Can I have the necklace?" She questioned me.

I nodded my head and took off the necklace. I handed her the necklace and she smiled.

"Alright go down and see how Ein and Zane are please?" She smiled asking me to do the favour.

I nodded my head and left the kitchen. I felt kind of uneasy giving Lucinda the necklace. Although I kinda trusted her but not completely. I didn't trust her completely because she was working with the vampires at one point. But im sure shes changed since shes willing to help me bring Aaron back. I walked up to the door Zane opened and walked down stairs. It was dark but there were a few lights shinning enabling me to see the stairs. I finished walking down the stairs and noticed a long hallway. I walked down the hall way. I noticed a door at the end of it and saw the light was on inside. I opened the door and saw Zane tying Ein down to a table. Zane turned around as I opened the door and I walked in closing the door behind me. I walked up to Zane and looked down at Ein.

"Ill be right back." Zane spoke.

He walked over to the door and headed up stairs.

"Why would you trust a vampire." Ein growled.

"Just because they are a vampire doesn't mean they are any different from me." I replied.

"Wheres the necklace?" He spoke.

"I gave it to Lucinda." I smiled, "Now you can't get it."

Eins face turned pale and his mouth dropped.

"Are you stupid!?!" He yelled.

"What do you mean!" I yelled back.

"W-Why would you give that necklace to anyone. The only reason they are helping you is so that Zane can take the throne!" Ein whisper screamed.

"They would never do that." I yelled back.

But deep down inside I knew they could betray me. Deep down inside I knew Ein could be right.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ZANE JUST TOLD ME EVERYTHING!" He yelled.

"Go see for yourself!" He countiuned.

I glared at him and turned around to the door. I opened it up quitely and began to sneak up the stairs. Once I was at the top I opened the door a bit and stuck my ear out.

"We are gonna help Aph." Lucinda spoke.

"No we aren't." Zane replied.

"Shut up, she may here us." She whispered.

"I have the necklace now we just need to perform the ritual and you can take Aarons body and pretend to be him. Then I can stay by you." She said in a dreamy voice.