▪~~~♤▪~~~~~♡14♡~~~~~▪~~~▪

I jumped up in shock. I felt my head pounding. I touched my head and felt a liquid substance stained to my hand. I looked at my hand noticing the substance was blood. I wiped the blood on my clothes and looked aroud. I was at the bottom of the waterfall. I looked up and noticed it was huge. I looked around me and noticed there was a town near by. I got up off the ground and began walking to it. When I stepped into the town people stared at me and I pretended to have blurry vision. I fell down to the ground a people gasped. They began running up to me and others screamed for a doctor. A lady in a white lap coat appeared and I tried to get up.

"Lay down and let me handle the rest." She said.

She took out a small pill from her jacket and handed it to me. I ate the pill and I felt my vision actually start to get blurry. I looked up at the girl one last time and fell to the ground.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I watched as a figure approched me. He held out a hand and I reached for it, but quickly pulled it back.

"Who are you." I asked the figure.

The figure stayed silent.

I backed away from the figure and they looked down at my necklace.

"You can't have that..." They finally spoke.

"You.Cant." It yelled.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I jumped up from my sleep. Paranoid I began looking around the room. I felt someone touch my shoulders and I jumped to the ground. I screamed in pain as I felt my head hit the floor.

"Woah calm down." A lady spoke.

I looked up heart pounding but eventually calmed down.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"No im sorry too I didn't mean to scare you." She smiled.

I smiled back and got up off the floor.

"Where am I?" I questioned her.

"The village of Estorra, its a place where us humans who have survived live in peace." She said.

I sighed and took a huge breath falling back onto the mat.

"You're safe from the Vampires so dont worry." She spoke.

I smiled at her slightly and I got up off the table.

"Come with me Ill show you around." She replied.

She walked out the door and I followed her. People stared at us as we walked around the town.

"This is the library." She said pointing at a building, "Oh and this is the hotel, you can stay there until you decide to leave."

We walked up to the hotel and stepped inside. I walked up to the front desk and smiled at the people inside.

"What can I do for ya?" He asked me.

"One room please." I replied.

He smiled at me and took a key off the racket. He handed me the key and I looked at it. The key said,

Room 6

I looked up at the lady who took care of me and spoke,

"Whats your name?" I asked her.

"Call me Cathy." And with that she left the hotel.

I smiled a bit. Cathy seemed like a nice person. I began to walk up stairs. I walked into the hall and looked for room 6. Eventually I made it. I opened the door and my heart stopped. I began to panic my paranoia was coming in. In front of me stood him.

"You!" I yelled.

"Oh my little Aphmau." He smiled.

"You aren't Aaron." I yelled.

"Im going to give you 2 options." He said calmly, "You 1 come with us and no one gets hurt or 2 I burn the whole place to the ground and kill everyone in it."

My heart was racing and my head began to hurt.

"But how did you-"

"Track you down? Simple the hotel manager let me know. Since he is a vampire of course." Aaron chuckled.

I gritted my teeth and he rolled his eyes.

"You think we would not know about a human town? You must be crazy sweet heart."

"Now hurry up and chose before I do." He yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled.

"I chose, non of the above."

I ran out of the room and heard foot steps coming after me. I ran down the stairs and to the door as I did I glared at the hotel manager. I swung open the doors and ran. I began running back trying to reach the forest. I reached the forest and I heard bullets begin to fire. There was no way they could catch me. I ran faster as the adrenaline rushed in my vains. I ran up to a tree again and decided to sit in it and wait it out. I looked down as I watched people run by. I looked over back at the village and I saw Aaron.

"Aphmu this is your fault." He yelled.

He took a match out of his pocket and lit it up.

"Burn this place to the ground don't stop even if she comes back." He yelled.

He threw the match at a house and it began to burn. I jumped down from the tree and started running at him. He looked me dead in the eyes and I ran past him. I ran trying to get people out while fighting off the guards. I got most people out but watched as some burned to death. I felt a heart break and sadness washed over me. I jumped up to the roof of the hotel and looked into the fire.

"Give us the necklace"

I looked at the fire and had the urge to throw the necklace in it. I took off the necklace from my neck and began walking to it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING." A voice screamed.

I looked down and noticed "Aaron" was yelling at me. I quickly put the necklace back on and glared at him.

"I have one condition on going with you." I yelled.

"And what is that?" He replied.

"Whats your name?"

"Ein."

(HAHAHA EINS BACK! Also ive decided to make a sequel to Aarmau AU (A Stranger) so be ready for that it should be out sometime tmr or next week. Probs next monday but shit I'm excited to write it. See I didnt wanna write it at first because I couldnt think of nothing but now oh I got ideas 😂😂)