▪~~~~~°☆13☆°~~~~~▪

I looked around for away to escape. There had to be some way. There was also no way that was Aaron anymore. Aarons gone. Theres only one way to fix him and thats by bringing him to them in 4 days. I was stuck to a wall. Arms and legs strapped. There was no way out. I started kicking at the ropes and banging on the walls.

"God damnit." I yelled in frustration.

I began to hear foot steps walking downstairs and I shut my mouth. I heard something click and someone walked in. I looked up and my heart was beating fast.

"Jenny.." I spoke..

She looked me in the eyes and walked up to me.

"That isnt Aaron." She replied.

"Ya I figured that out." I said.

She began to untie the straps on my legs and arms. I fell down onto her and she picked me up a bit. I got up off of her and she looked at me.

"Grab the necklace and go." She spoke.

I looked shocked at her. She shook her head and I smiled. I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I walked upstairs and waved to Jen. She smiled at me and I left the room. I quitely walked up stairs and looked around. I noticed Aaron walking up stairs. I followed him up to his room and he went in. I opened the door a bit and peaked in. He was laying on his bed dangling the necklace in his hands.

Ring

He turned over to his desk and grabbed his phone. He awnsered the phone and yawned.

"Whats up?" He spoke.

"Yes ill bring the necklace?" He replied.

"You better transfer it." He growled.

He ended the call and slammed his phone on the desk. He placed his necklace on his phone and got under his covers. He turned off the lights but left the curtins open. I quitely but slowly walked into his room. I walked up to the necklace and stared down at it. I reached out for the necklace and phone putting it in my pocket. I began to leave the room.

Ring

His phone went off and I stopped in my place. I walked out of the room and checked his phone.

"You have 1 minutes to get out before I catch you Aph."

My heart began racing and I started running down the stairs. I stopped at the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't open. I started kicking at the door and people began to swarm around me.

"Open the fucking door." I growled.

A maid walked up to the door and put a key in. She unlocked the door and I heard foot steps approching behind me. I turned around and Aaron was there standing. People moved out of his way making a path to me.

"Lock the door." He spoke.

I turned around and hit the maid on the top of her head. But it was too late. She locked the door. I turned back to Aaron and he began walking up to me. He stopped in front of me and I dropped to the floor. He got up on his knees and smirked.

"You arent Aaron." I used my fist to hit him in the face and he fell to the ground. I jumped over him and began running. I ran to the room where he brought Jen before and grabbed the book. He ran in after me and I backed up to the shot. I pressed down the book and dropped down. I grabbed the chair near the desk and threw it at the wall. The wall cracked a bit and a huge opening appeared. It was a tunnel. I ran through the tunnel and heard foot steps behind me. I took out Aarons phone from my pocket and turned around. I chucked the phone at him and he groaned in pain. I made it to the exit and began running into a forest.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

That night I sat in a tree. I watched as flashing lights ran around the forest. Many people screaming and yelling. I held onto the book tight and laid in the tree. There was no way I was getting out. I watched as Aaron passed. Well who ever he really was. His eyes glowed dark blue and he was inragged. I hid myself as he passed and took a breath.

"Lets go West." He yelled in anger.

Well he was either going West or East. I jumped down to the ground and began running North. I ran through the forest and I heard someone scream,

"There she is."

My heart started pounding and I began running faster. I ran pushing past trees and bushes. I fell down and got back up. I began running faster and as I ran I began to put on the necklace. I ran stopping at a river. I looked behind me and noticed Aaron getting closer. I looked at him dead in the eyes and took a breath. I jumped into the water and let the current take me away. I felt myself being pushed under water and I gasped for air. I looked over at the book and noticed it fading away. It turned into a black dust and flew into my necklace. I peaked my head out of the water and noticed a waterfall. I yelled in horror as I got closer. I went over. I started screaming as I fell down. I felt the water rushing through me and I banged my head on a rock. My vision began to fade and I fell unconscious.