▪°•°♤~~~~~¤11¤~~~~~♤°•°▪

I looked around the room and watched as Aaron dragged Jenny down a hall. She screamed in fear and Aaron growled at her. I walked in the room slowly closing the door behind me. I tiptoed after them and stopped as I heard one last cry. I watched as Aaron threw Jenny on a table. Jenny screamed one last time causing Aaron to slap her. He slapped her right across the face and she went quite. He began to strap her to the table and put a piece of cloth in her mouth. He walked up the wall and I heard a flick.
The lights around me began to turn on and I looked for the nearest thing to hide behind. I found a huge self and dove to hide beside it. I peaked out a bit and saw Aaron begin to walk over to another table. The room was huge. There were three tables. Two of them had people on them. But the middle one was empty. On the other table I saw a boy. He had black hair with some dark blue at the tips. He also seemed to be a werewolf. I felt my heart pounding and I took out my phone. I zoomed into them and got a closer look.

Aaron walked back over to Jenny and took the cloth out of her mouth. Glaring with hatred he spoke,

"Now Jenny, where is the necklace."

Jenny's face turned pale and she gulped.

"I don't know. One night I woke up and it disappeared." She replied.

Aaron slapped her across the face his eyes glowing a dark blue.

"Tell me the truth!" He growled.

"It is the truth." Jenny screamed, "I think Aphmau stole it."

"What use would she have for it!" Aaron retorted.

"I don't know." Jenny cried in response.

Aaron stepped away from Jenny and walked up to the second body. He slammed his fist down on the table. He looked at the body again and I noticed something was different about it. Its eyes were grey. They had no facial expression what so ever they were blank. Aaron turned around facing Jenny again.

"You better get me that necklace back. Iv'e had enough of playing Aaron I want to return to my normal body." He yelled in anger.

Tears began to form in Jenny's eyes and she shook her head nodding as a yes. Aaron smirked and I felt my heart beating faster. What did he mean by return to his normal body. What did he mean by he was done playing Aaron as well. That made absolutely no sense. Aaron walked away from Jenny and up to an alter. He took out a book from under the alter and began turning the pages. Eventually he stopped and I saw him lick his lips. His fangs were showing and I noticed his dark blue eyes have a tint of red. He walked back up to Jenny and looked down at her.

"But before I go, a quick snack."

He bent down and sunk his fangs into Jenny's neck. She began screaming in horror. He kept going for way too long. Jennys eyes were closing and opening she seemed to be getting dizzy. Her eyes eventually shut and he took his fangs out. He began to unstrap Jenny and picked her up.

I felt as if someone had took a knife and stabbed it in my heart it hurt. I hid more in the darkness and watched as he walked by. He finally left the room closing the door shut behind him. As he left I remembered something important.

In 6 days I must bring Aaron to Lucinda and Zane. Something about curing a curse. I walked out of the darkness and began to walk over to the tables. I looked at the boy. I walked away from him. Leaving him I turned to the alter. Approaching the alter I looked down at the book. On the first few pages I saw some weird symbols and writtings. I turned to the next page and sighed in relief when I could understand it.

The title read:

The Legend of the Vampire King

I began to read more of the book,

Once apon a time there was a king. He ruled the vampires. He was a strong and a fearless leader. He was feared by all even his own family. One day well visiting the human world to do a check up he met a girl. This girl was a teenager with black hair and amber eyes. She caught his eyes and soon enough he started visiting more often. After a while he got the girls attention and they both fell in love. But it was forbidden to love a human. So he decided to leave and find her the next day but somone found out about this love and told the elders. The elders stopped him from leaving. Eventually after months of being stuck in the castle he created something. He created a necklace. This necklace would let him transfer to someome elses body. The only thing was he would have to hide his body and have the necklace in the hands of who evers body he took. If the necklace was gone the real user could take control again but not without the other trying to keep control. After using it the boy was able to watch her from a far but he couldn't get close to her. One day well he was asleep someone stole the necklace and he was no longer aloud to return without getting caught. The necklace disappeared without and trace and the king went to find it in the human world. But he was caught and the humans ended up getting caught up in the process. Afterwards the king killed the elders and some humans escaped. Once the elders were dead he took over the human world. After taking it over something about him changed. He wasn't himself. Its like someone else took over his body. It was like someone else used his own escape against him.

Slam

The door slammed open and I jumped up away from the book. I got up off the floor and noticed a figure.

"What are you doing in here."