{3} ☆

I looked out the window and slammed my fist onto the wall. Who the hell was that. Only board memebers can get into rooms. I ran up to my doors and putting my hand on the door it automatically shut. I walked over to my bed and decided to get some rest before the next day. I pulled up the sheets and drifted back into sleep.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I ran down the halls as I felt the place burning to the ground. I ran dodging them all disappearing from everyone. I ran to the main entrance and swung open the doors. There was but one of them in front of me.

"You're it." The vocie said as the person dressed in a hoodie pointed at me. I tried to run at the person but was stopped at an invisible barrier.

"What the hell!" I screamed in anger.

"Im sorry this is for your own good." The figure stated.

I heard heavy foot steps begin to approach behind me. Jumping up I turned behind me and awaited for what was to happen. As I looked ahead something shiny was thrown and hit me dead in my left eye.

▪~~~~~♡~~~~~▪

I shoot my head up out of bed and got a huge headache. I groaned in pain as I stumbled out of bed. I walked up to my mirror and looked inside it noticing the burise near my eye. I slammed my fist into the mirror causing it to crack a bit and I opened up a cabinet in my desk. I pulled out a small white box and placed it on the desk. I opened it up and pulled out a red bandana. This bandana was special it was the last thing my mother gave to me before she disappeared. I'm not sure what it meant but it was still special. I wrapped it around my eyes and looked in the mirror. I didn't look to bad to be honest. I walked away from my mirror and to my closet. I swung open the door and took out my uniform. My uniform was black tight pants and a shirt. I also had a black chocker and a red sweater. I put it all on and walked up to the mirror. Not bad, not bad. I took my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I walked up to my door and placed my hand on it. The door slammed open and I walked out. As I walked down the halls everyone stared at me and I growled in response. Everyone here seemed to hate me. Why you may wonder? Because i'm the only one here whos been "bitten". They fear me because of rumours and lies. They think I'm a monster. They believe once your bitten your system changes. You become stronger and more sensitive to sound. But those weren't true. I wasn't any stronger nor was I sensitive to sound. I walked down the halls a little further and stopped in front of the meeting room. I put my hand on the door and it opened. I looked inside to see the rest of the board gathered.

"So why did you call us here?" Lucinda questioned.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the closest chair. I sat down and took a deep breath.

"Someone has gotten into the building." I sighed.

They all seemed uneffected and looked at me confused.

"Yes? We already know that." Zane spoke.

"This person got into my room." I growled.

They all gasped and looked a little concerned now.

"Only a board memeber can get into each others rooms. Meaning it was one of you. Well other than Zane and Lucinda of course." I stated

"Oh and why not them?! They could have done it how do you know." Sasha yelled.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sasha.

"I was with Zane last night in the garden before this happened and he was on the phone with Lucinda," I spoke, "There was no way he could have got there and plus Lucinda was in her office last night. Also why would Lucinda do it? Shes in charge of us all."

"I guess..." Sasha mumbled.

I smirked at her and thought.

"Em Aphmau, why are you wearing that over your eyes." Lucinda questioned me.

I sighed again and slowly took off the bandana. Once it was off people began to gasp.

"What the hell happened?!?!" Sasha screamed.

"I was hit in the eye last night in my dream... It some how hurt me here as well I guess." I replied.

I saw Lucindas eyes go wide and I kept my gaze on her.

"Lucinda your a witch, do you have any idea what kind of magic this is??" I questioned her.

"... dream magic... that magic is banned by the witch society though..." She stuttered.

I looked at her concered and took another breath. I think we need to do something about this. I put my bandana back on and got up from my chair. I bowed my head and walked for the door. Placing my hand on the door it opened up and I walked out. I walked down the hall and headed back to my room. I opened the door and walked over to my window. I opened up the window the introder exited from. I stood on the window and looked down. I felt a little tap on my shoulder and before I had the chance to turn around I felt a push. I began falling from the window. I screamed as I fell. Then it happened. I hit the ground. I felt my back snap and I coughed blood. I screamed in pain and looked around. I looked up to one of the windows and saw people staring at me in shock. I closed my eyes a bit and I felt a hand place over my eyes. I heard people scream in fright and I kept coughing. I heard a slash and someone was putting there face close to mine. I lifted my hand up a bit but felt it slammed back down. I screamed in agony and I felt something smash onto my lips. I started to choke as I felt a liquid fall into my mouth. I swollowed the liquid and gasped as the person took their lips off of me. I coughed and felt the pain slowly disappearing. I felt the person push me down a bit and I felt them touching my neck. I gasped as I heard a small chuckle. I closed my eyes and growled. The person on top of me got off and when I opened my eyes they were already gone. I got up and looked around me. I touched my neck and then relazied the substance I just drank,

was Blood...

(A/N Sorry ive been busy lately so yay chapter '-' ☆)