Eren x Jean x Armin

Eren: WOW GRAPHIC MUCH?!

Author: I'm sorry! That was the only picture I could find on short notice!

Levi: Yeesh, also there's no way armin would be that confident.

Eren: You'd be surprised, Besides, we all know Jean would top armin but I'd top Jean.

Levi: Yeah only if he lost a bet or something, there's no way he'd willingly let you top.

Eren: Considering it's just me him and armin I'm pretty sure I could top him...

Armin: walks in suddenly, WOW rude!

Eren: No! I didn't mean it like that!

Armin: No, no i see how it is... You obviously think im weak.. it's okay..

Eren: Pulls armin close by his waist, hugging him tightly. Armin, you know I don't think you're weak. You're very strong, smart, and an amazing person. Please don't think so little of yourself, you're my best friend and I'd never want you to be hurting.

Armin: gasps in a very dramatic anime fashion with sudden wind, blowing his hair back his eyes wide, his arms were bent and the only thing keeping eren and armins chests from touching. E-eren-chan!

Eren: Armin, please never say anything bad about yourself ever again. Okay?

Armin: O-of course Eren! I was just teasing... but I just doubt myself a lot and I thought you were being serious.

Eren: Of course I wasn't, you know you'll always be my best friend.

fans who do research: evil laughing You guys say that now~

author: SHH possible spoilers!

Levi: What the actual fuck is going on?

Author: I don't know its really late and i felt bad for not posting through most of January...

Levi: So you couldn't take this seriously?

Author: NOPE! Back to the point!

Armin: Awe, Eren... thats sweet... okay you and levi get back to whatever this is...

Eren: We're kinda forced to be here....

Armin: I could fill in for eren...

Author: Actually i've thought of doing one where its you and Hanji, or hanji and me because then it'll get weirder and more fangirl-ly? Is that even a word?

Levi:No... no its not, now can we finish this?

Author: If you guys want me to make a double of this with different ships and with either hanji and me, or hanji and armin, just comment so- GAH! OKAY OKAY LEVI IM GOING! Gets thrown out the door

Levi: Ick, she was annoying, okay sooo ship?

eren: I guess, as long as we forget everything that had happened?

Levi: Agreed