Slash!

Thwack!

Crack!

Slam!

It was barely any time before the demon was through, tossing his now midnight black hair as he turned to face the child.

"What is your name?" The demon asked with his devilish smile, as if the bodies piled around him were nothing but flies.

"My name is..." Their eyes darted to the side for a brief second before strenghening their voice. It came out louder. Bolder this time.

"My name is Ciel. And I am the Earless of Phantomhive."

The devil gave a smirk of diabolic amusement. "Is that final?" He asked, knowing full well the lies behind those once both, blue eyes.

The girl nodded.

"Yes."

"Then I am to be a servant befitting an Earless..."

⚜⚜⚜

As the two made their way far from the burning edifice, Ciel stated she was to eliminate those who had sought to destory the Phantomhives.

"On my name, Ciel Phantomhive, the head of Phantomhive Estates, I will destroy those who opposed us."

The demon chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You asked me not to lie... Yet you are quite the liar Mi'lady."

She huffed and turned on her bare heel.

"You are to protect me and never betray me."

"You are to obey me unconditionally."

"And you are to never lie to me."

The demon had found this foolish and mused aloud these would be difficult if he was to play the role of an elegant butler.

"And one more thing..." The girl stated softly, grabbing onto his tailcoats as they finally made their way out of the ominous building, the fires starting to grow high.

"Yes?"

"I... None must know that I-"

The demon chuckled.

"Of course. My lady." He said, his voice low as he dropped his head low in a bow.

As they left and made their way up the hill, Ciel grabbed her butler's tailcoats again.

"What is your name, demon?" She asked, voice demanding yet soft.

"Whatever my Mistress wishes." The devil replied as his dark eyes flashed to her place face.

Thinking for a second, the girl slowly gave reply.

"Se...bastian."

The demon smirked.

"Was that your last butler's name?"

She smiled softly and shook her head.

"It was my dog."

"Very well." He said, a benign smile painting his now permanent lips. Permanent until the end of their contract.

If I have to put up with this... Child until I must feast. So be it.

Fight me we gotta 'nother story and this is how the paragraphs are gonna be set up -3-