⚜Prologue⚜

The demon stared down upon the filthy wretch that stood before him, on their knees as two clear and wide, cerulean eyes stared to the bloodied alter mournfully

The demon stared down upon the filthy wretch that stood before him, on their knees as two clear and wide, cerulean eyes stared to the bloodied alter mournfully. It was staining their soul deeper then the crimson eyed raven ever could.

"You have given a big sacrifice."

Chuckling darkly, the demon took a step forward, his tongue sliding out to brush his upper lip. The very whiff of the child's soul leaving him salivating.

"Now it is your choice whether to from a covenant and have your wishes granted, or not."

The child turned their sorrowful eyes to the demon, blinking slowly before regaining a composure the demon knew not the child possessed.

"The price to cross the river, has already been paid."

Gripping the bars as if their life depended on it, the young child shook with a rage that left the demon smirking.

"I...I... I want... Power." The child managed to say as their eyes darted to stare at the body of their sister. Their beloved twin sister.

"Someone shut him up!" Cried one of the masked torturers. One of the people who left the wretch the way they were now.

"I want power to enact revenge on the ones who did this to us!!!"

"So you are abandoning the light for the path to hell?" The demon asked, amused.

"Yes!"

"Where would you like your contract? The more obvious. The more powerful." The demon told him, stepping closer as his eyes scanned the cage the child stood behind.

"I don't care! As long as I'm more powerful then all that oppose me!"

"Greedy thing... for such a small body." The demoned tutted.

"Silence him!"

"AGHH!" The child screamed in pain as the devil placed his hand to the child's eye.

"I shall put the seal on your eye that is so full of dispair~"

  The child screams, hands moving to claw at their face, the extruitiating pain shaking them to the core. The cult members raced to flee the demon's sights but were cut off as the child gave their first order.

"Kill them! Kill them all!"

"As you wish."