Chapter 13

*Close??!!(New Hope)*

Author's POV

Jungkook and yuna go to school together... They look happy together... When they are now in there school... Some students whisper... If they are a couple... Or not...

Yuna and jungkook didn't know that someone stare in them... That stare is full of jealous and insecurity...

Yuna and jungkook enter in there room.... They didn't know that someone follow them...

She saw a very sweet moments of two... Yuna and jungkook is laughing, teasing, talking in each other.... That you may think that yuna and jungkook is real couple... They are so sweet... She crumpled her fist in the jealous and insecurity....

She think that when jungkook is with her... Jungkook is not like that..

"Jungkook, why are you doing this to me?? " she said it.. And her tear is starting to falling down on her cheeks... She is crying now...

"I do all my best to get your attention... But.... I did not succeed... " she said and she is sobbing now...

She just stare in yuna and jungkook having fun together while she is sacrificing and hurt.

"I will let you go now... Jungkook. This is the last time I will cry because of you... From now on I will start to move on... And forget my feelings to you... Someday I will confront you but this time my feelings is gone... " she sobbing...

"Thank you jungkook because you be a part of my life... Thank you because you let me love you even you did not love me back.. I love you jungkook... I always do.. N--now i-i l---let y--o--you g---go thank you for being a part of my life.... And being my first love... T---thanks a--again jungkook-ahh sa----sa---saranghae..."she said while she is sobbing...her voice is cracked when she say this... She cry and cry....

While she is crying ...she saw a handkerchief in front of her...

"Take it.. " a guy said...

"Take it... You know what.. I hate seeing a girl like you crying and feel the pain... You crying on the boy that didn't love you back tsk... Corny.. Crying while watching your love happy with other girl that he truly loves aww.... I feel you... Cause I have someone I like but she didn't like me back too cause she is have a guy that she like almost a year but that guy is have a girl he like... And the girl I like knew it.. I saw her crying that make my heart broke into a pieces... Haha... What can I do if I like someone that can't like me back haha" the guy said he is crying now too...

"Who's that girl you like?" She said not looking on the guy ..she take the handkerchief on guy and wipe her tears... She have a feeling that.... That guy is she know... Cause his voice is so familiar on her...

"You want to know... " a guy said..

"Yeah tell me now.. "She said not looking on the guy again...

"Arraseo... You said... The girl I like is....... The girl who in front of me... " the guy said...

The girl look around... She didn't saw another girl... Just the two of them is here....

"Pabo-yah.... In short you!!! You are the girl I like... " the guy said..

She look at the guy she shocked when she saw the face of guy... What the heck....she said in her mind...

"What are you doing here?" She said ...

"Because of you🎶🎶🎶" the guy sang ...what the heck he is not a good singer... He is don't have a good voice like jungkook... Jungkook again.. 😔