Chapter 8

*Together....*

Taehyung's POV

We here in my house to do our activity.... Our activity is PowerPoint presentation..... Haissttt.... I'm bad in English so I'm the one encharged to do PowerPoint .....

I'm doing it alone.... While they are happy playing some games in my video game... 😔

I back in what I doing.....

.
.
.

"Ahh taehyung-ahh.... I will help you to do PowerPoint.... " I looked at her... It's yerin...

"It's okey I can do it without your help..... Go back to them and have some fun... " I said in sarcastic way and I looked away.....

"Wae??? Are you mad that we leave you do that alone.... " yerin said.......

"Aniyo..... I'm mad not because im alone doing this.... I'm mad because..... Cause.... Ahmm. Hayssttt..  " why you don't say it taehyung..... That you are mad because jimin and her is looks cute together...

"Why!?? Taehyung tell me.... Cause??? " yerin said...

I don't answer her...

I just finish what I'm doing....  I just edited it..... And I'm done...

I was about to stand up when someone hold my hand...

"Wae!? " I said in a cold way...

"You didn't answer my question yet.... " yerin said.....

Hayssstt.... I drag her in the garden here in house....

"You really want to know...
Ha!!?? " I said to her she just nod her head.. 

I sigh hardly.....

"Okey..... I'm not mad because I'm alone doing the PowerPoint.... I'm mad because.... Cause.. " whaaa you can do this taehyung.... I sigh...

"Cause.... " yerin said

"I'm mad cause..... You and jimin looks happy together." I said and I low my head .....

"Hahahahha" yerin laugh....

What the!!???  She laughing me.... Why..... I look like a clown to she laugh... Arrgghh..

"You hahaaha are hahah you jealous.... " yerin said and she don't stop laughing at me....

"What if I say yes...... Yeah you're right I'm jealous in jimin.... " I said and she stop laughing and her face turn in serious face...

"Are you kidding right hehehe? " yerin said with a nervous voice...

"What if I say I'm not.... What do you do.????" I said it with a serious voice again...

"Hahaaha okey..... Taehyung is jealous hahahaaa" she tease me arrrggghhh.....

"Taehyung jealous hahaha" she said it again...

"Try it to say it again I will kiss you.... " I said with a smirk...

"If you can..... " she said....

"What if I say I can do that..... " I said with a evil smile on my face....

"Hahaha you can't..... Taehyung jealous hahaha------" I cut her words by kissing her.....

.
.
.

I stop kissing her and I see her shocked face....

"What I said.... I said..... " I said with a smirk and leave her.... Shocked.....

*                         *                          *

Jungkook's POV

Me and yuna doing our activity now... In her house......

It's one of my dream to go to her house....

I can't imagine that yuna is lonely here... Cause her parents is so busy in their business..... Me too.... We are have  a same situation.....

I looked around in her room...

Yeah I'm here to her room...

Her room is simple..... But beautiful like her....

In her room you can see her trophy.... Medals.... Certificate.... Pictures.... And her collection.. And many more.....

My eyes stop in a one picture......
I go in the picture..... This is family picture.... Yuna's mom is so beautiful like her and her dad is so handsome...... Yuna is so beautiful.....

"Ohhh kookie .....what are you doing....??? " I know its yuna.... I looked at her....  And smile..

"Ahhmm nothing hehehe" I said..

"Okey.... Lets start.... " yuna said I just nod my head... And I follow her.  

Our activity... Is recitation..... But we do a visual ads to look it good......

"Okey.... Im incharge in writing.... And you in research okey.... " yuna said.. And we start.....

I'm searching while yuna is writing.....

*Skip Time*

We are done now....

"Ahhh yuna..... Can we go outside.  ..." I said...

"Wae!? " yuna said.  

"Ahmmm I just like you to be with me... Hehehe cause this is my dream.... To be with you.... You and me together..... I'm your fan boy since your debut.... I admire you in a year... " I said....

.
.
.
.
.

"It's okey if you don't want..... I lea--------" she cut my words.....

"Who said that I don't want.... I want to go somewhere to.... Cause it's boring here in house.... I want some fun... Cause I always busy being an idol ...i don't have a time to have fun... " yuna said...

"It's okey... Leave it to me... Okey.... I will make this day..... The best ever... Hahaha" I said  ...she laugh too.... Owww I'm sad to know that yuna is don't have a time to have some vacation or trip.... Cause she don't have time...

"Okey..... I will dress up first... Okey wait here... " yuna said and leave me here....

Yuna don't worry I will make this day.... Happy......... We will be happy together.   .... Together❤

A/N:

How was it???? I know it's kinda boring😔.....but I try my best to do it not boring story..... Okey....

And I warning you..... Be ready in a next chapter....... Ready your yukook's heart cause in the next chapter.... I focus in a yukook moments only...... And there have a sweet moments..... Wait for it and be ready...... That's all kamsa...

Don't forget to vote and comment....