Chapter 7

*Coincidence???!!!*

Jungkook's POV

We are done eating.... So we are decided to go back to school cause we have a next subject but before we need to pay our food first.....

"I'm solve now.... The food here is so delicious.... " yerin noona said with cute voice...

"Yah all kind of foods to you is delicious... " eunha said and rolled her eyes to yerin

"Yeah.... She likes all kinds of foods" umji said....

"We are done.... We pay our food now... "Namjoon hyung said and he called a waiter to pay.....

.
.
.
.
.

We are now in school..... Before we seperate our way we bid a good-bye......

And we seperate our way and I'm with yuju....

We eat a silence..... I think I should be a first to talk....

"Ahh yuju-ssi.... " I said with a shy voice....

"Wae?? Jungkook-ah" she said it... She call me in my name whaa😍..

"Ahhmmm... Ahmm... Nothing hehehe" I said

"Okey... " she said..... Silent again😔

"Ahh... Ahmmm yuju-ssi I have a question. " I said ...she looked at me...

"What is it?? " she said...

"Ahmm... May I call you in your real name... " I said with a shy voice....   She don't answer me....

Silence...

Silence.. 

Silence...

"Ahhmmn it's oke-----" she cut my word....

"It's okey..... You may call me yuna but I will call you kookie from now on... " she said it with smile..... From now on she will call me kookie .....kookie is my nickname that my family and my friends only use this.....

I imagined my face now.... It's burning...... Or look like a tomato in a super red color.... (Blush😊)

"Heheehe sure.... "I said it and I smile back to her...

We enter in our classroom together...... And we are seatmates ...

"Yuju ahmmm yuna..... What are you doing??? " I said

"Ahmmm I read some notes kookie... " she said..... Whaa she call me kookie.... Dream come true....

"Ahh.... Are you b----" I cut my word cause we have a teacher...

"Good afternoon class " teacher

"Good afternoon teacher" students....

"Okey class we have a activity tomorrow.... So be ready find your own partner..... And next week is we have an activity in our school.... " teacher said....

"Yuna.... Ahmmm may I be your partner...??? " I said and looked at her..... Please say yes..... Pls...

.
.
.

"Sure!!... " yuju said with smile.... She is very kind.... She is so nice ..

"Jinja!!..." I said with an excited voice.....

"Yes..... And please low your voice teacher will hear us.... " yuna said with low voice..

And the teacher discussed his lesson.... And he explain our activity tomorrow.....