Chapter 2

*Oppa*

Taehyung's POV

I search my name in bulletin board I'm with park jimin cause we are in same school year and jungkook is our maknae that's why we are seperate 😅😅😅

"Taehyung we are classmate
!!! "Jimin said with excitement and happiness in his eyes hehehe....

He hug me and I hug him back😂😂😂

"Yehey..... Were classmates " I said it with a cute voice and I break the hug....

I give my box smile in him
😁😁😁(but this emoji is not box smile 😅😅😅)

And we go to our room....

Me and jimin seat in the vacant seat in the back...

and the teacher enter in our classroom.....

"Good morning class.." teacher said.... and we greeted him back

"good morning sir" students

"my name is sir lee jung woo you may call me ..sir lee okay this is your first day of class so introduce yourself here in front cause im new teacher here .....means I don't know you all ....okey lets start in back" sir lee said

I hate when first day of class cause I hate introduce myself in front of many student ...

we started to introduce one by one....

.
.
.
.
.

and its jimin turn.....jimin stand up and go in front ....

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin imnida you may call me Jimin nice to meet you all" jimin said with cheerful voice that's made the girls here in classroom scream and lost there senses hayyyssstt....
jimin go back to his seat and its my turn now....

I stood up and go to in front.... hayyyysssst I hate this feeling .....

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Taehyung imnida you may call me Taehyung nice to meet you all and I hope we will be friends" I said it with a fake smile hehehe and some girls shout 'Oppa' that's made me mad ..... and some just scream.... I go back to my seat....

*Skip Time*

hay thanks lord and its recess time .....im so hungry ..... jimin and I fix our things and we go to canteen...

we buy our food and wait the others...

Jungkook's POV

kriiingggggg......krinnnggggggg.....

I comeback to my senses .....cause I cant forget what happened earlier that I lost my senses ....

Flashback:

I go back to my seat and the girl beside me stand up and go in front that make me shocked when I recognize who she is???

she introduce herself that make me admired her more......

im just looking everywhere but I don't see her that I think she's absent......im wrong cause she is sitting beside me.......how lucky I am???? right....

her name is secret only.(evil smile) hehehe.........(you know it soon....)

*end of flashback*

I fix my things and go to canteen .....search for my hyungs....and I saw them....

"hey hyungs" I greeted them and seat next to taehyung hyung...

"what's up our maknae have fun with your new classmate huh??"tease by namjoon hyung and laugh.....

"hyung...."I shouted on him

"ohhh im wrong having fun in your love of your life"namjoon hyung tease me again I gave him a death glare....

haysssst this hyung argggghhhh he pissed me off.....

"how was your first day jungkook??" said yoongi hyung

"its good" I said it with a serious voice....

Im busy eating my food when suddenly a girl shouted....

I shocked when I see her running in our table......while shout......

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!"
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

no, not now ...........

A/N:

How was it????? who's that girl???? hmmm you will know it in the next chapter....

Vote

&

Do some Comments ........