Chapter 5

*Dinner with new friends??!!*

Sinb's POV

Jungkook and I is now here in the back of school.... I just want to talk To him...

"Ahhh... Jungkook ahh I have something to tell you... " I said it with a shy voice and low head...

"What is it.... Say it.... We have a class .." Jungkook said...

"Ahhmmm... Jungkook... I know that you know this but I just want tell it to you personal... " I said with a nervous voice...

"Hmmm... " jungkook said

"Jungkook I like you... " I said it with a shy voice...

"Sorry.... Cause I don't like you back... " jungkook said..

"Ohhh... It's okey I didn't expect that you like me back.... It's obvious that you don't like me and you have someone who you like......like her....  " I said it trying to be happy.... But deep inside it's hurting me😭😭😭

"Sorry but I like her... " jungkook apologize to me...

Jungkook-ahh why are you do this to me😔😔😔

"Because of her right" I said it with a sad voice

He didn't answer me he just bow his head....

"I'm right because of her... "I said it with a smirk....

"Sorry.... Someday you will find your the one and it's not me.... Okey.... Sorry... "Jungkook apologize to me again...

"It's okay jungkook it's not your fault it's my heart f*cking fault.... I don't even know now your crush now but I think she is better than me.... Hehehe I hope I will meet her soon....... I will try my best to forget you and my feelings to you... But not this day... It's take a months or year..." I said that break my heart....

"Sorry... "Jungkook said and leave me here broken hearted💔💔💔

*                       *                        *

Jimin's POV

Yerin is looks familiar but I don't remember where I see her???

She is really looks familiar..... Arrrgghhhh Nevermind......

I know taehyung have a crush on yerin... It's obvious right.....
When I talking with yerin I see dark aura on taehyung and the way he look at me ....looks like he want to kill me use his eyes.....

"Ahhh....,jimin and taehyung" yerin said....

"Wae??? " me and taehyung said...

"Meet my friend she is also our classmate..... " yerin said.... Yerin move in the side and the girl who in the back of yerin smile in me and taehyung and she start Introduce herself...

"Annyeonghaseyo..... Jung Eunbi imnida you may call me eunha.... Nice to meet you... " eunha said with a smile on her face.... She is so cute....  She is short too.... Like me hehehe....

She is familiar too like yerin.....

Her name too it's familiar.... Nevermind I will remember it soon....

Eunha..... It's sound good.... Her name is suit her face.... Beautiful....  What are you saying jimin... Nevermind...

"Annyeong Kim taehyung imnida nice to meet you eunha... " taehyung said with smile on his face... They shake hands....

"Me too nice to meet you taehyung-ssi" eunha said with a smile on her face....

Now it's your turn jimin....

"Ahhmmm.... Aaahhhh.... Annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin imnida nice to meet you eunha" I said it with smile on my face...

"Ahhmmm... Annyeong jimin... Nice to meet you too... " eunha said with smile... We shake hands...

We looked in each others eyes....

Me ...being honest..... She is so beautiful... When you look in her face you wouldn't regret it.... You wouldn't tired to Stare in her beautiful face......

"Good morning class" teacher said.....

I looked away and eunha did too...

"Good morning teacher" we greeted...

Arrrggghhh I didn't know that there's have a teacher.....

I lost my senses because of eunha.... Tsk... 

teacher discussion is kinda boring 😒😒😒

.
.
.
.
.

"Okey students we have activity.... But before that we need to group you in a 4 members...... I have your groupings okey.... " teacher said...

Teacher called all who have there groupmates....

.
.
.

"The next group is taehyung, yerin, jimin, and eunha" teacher said....

Whaa we are groupmates....

Teacher explain the activity we do or perform tommorow.....

.
.
.

"Okey guys prepare yourself in a activity tomorrow..... Good bye class... Wait for the bell before going out in the classroom and take your lunch... Okey wait for the bell... " teacher said...

"Jimin and taehyung..... Eunha and I decided to eat with you... If it's okey in you... " yerin said with a smile on her face....

"It's okey and we introduce you and eunha in our other friends okey... " jimin said...

"Yeah I agree in jimin" taehyung agreed in the statement of jimin..

"So we intruduce our friends too... I'm excited..... " eunha said with excitement...

"Yeah and it's going to be fun... " yerin said...

"Dinner with new friends is sounds good" jimin said with a smile.

"Yeah I know it's going to be fun" taehyung agree...

"Guys you know someone named hwang eunbi... " yerin said with smirk on her face....

"Yes.... Wae?? Any problem in sinb... " taehyung said

"You know what sinb is one of our friends.... You don't know that we are a one of a popul-------" yerin said was cut in bell...

"Okey it's lunch time... Eunha and I is going to pick up our friends... Just wait me and eunha in a restaurant near here in school okey... " yerin said and bid a good-bye...

"Okey... " me and taehyung...

Taehyung and I texted the others to go to the near restaurant here in school to have a lunch or should I say dinner with our new friends....

I'm curious what yerin say before a bell..... Hmmm I will knew it later....

A/N:

Update guys hope you like it.... Eunmin appearance...... What did you say about eunmin appearance..... And what did you say about sinb confession in her feelings on jungkook??? And the girl who talking with jungkook on prologue is sinb.... Your question is have a answer now...

Your wish Yukook appearance in the next chapter.... Is granted..... Yehey 😂😂😂
Wait for it....... They have a dinner together..... ❤❤❤

Vote

&

Comment your opinion.....