9. Cops and...Kanimas? Pt 1

Start from the beginning

With the meal at a close the cop and witch headed out of the restaurant.

"So what else do you have going on today?" The Deputy asked.

"Not much honestly. I'll probably job hunt."

"Check out Starbucks. I hear they actually have good benefits. The hours might suck though."

"Maybe. I don't know if I'll be able to keep all those orders straight."

"You'll catch on." Parrish knocked shoulders with Jackson.

Jackson's body convulsed. His brain felt like it was about to explode. He fell to his knees as he grabbed his head and screamed. Blood began to flow from his eyes and nose.

"Jackson! Jackson!" The police man quickly hit radio and called in for an ambulance.

*
"Wow Parrish was right you do look like shit." Stiles said making his way into Jackson's hospital room.

"Seriously?" Jackson glared at the cop sitting next to his bed.

"Don't ever fucking scare me like that again." Stiles pulled Jackson into a tight hug. Jackson relaxed into the embrace. He would never admit it but he was glad his brother had shown up.

"Did you call Scott?"

"He's on his way."

"You guys didn't have to leave work."

"Oh you're right Jackson. Getting a phone call saying your brother is bleeding from every orifice on his face because of his migraine is completely negligible."

"What, it's not that big of a deal."

Stiles and Jordan exchanged glances.

"Can you bring me up to speed. Have they done any tests?" Stiles aimed the question at Parrish.

"They have ordered two so far. Assuming it's not cocaine abuse they said it could be a blood clot and even some cases pre-leukemia but could potentially be something as stupid as a subconjunctival hemorrhage"

"Have you been keeping your nose clean?" Stiles asked.

"I can't answer that in front of the pig" Jackson tilted his head slightly in Jordan's direction.

"I swear to God if you have been using I will smack you so hard, your eyes will bleed for weeks."

"I'm clean. I'm not that much of a fuck up."

"You better not be lying to me."

"I'm not, Mom."

"Anyway...I don't think we've officially met. I'm Stiles." Stiles interrupted the obvious tension between the guys.

"Jordan Parrish."

"Nice to put a non-bleeding face to the name. I've heard so much about you."

"Jackson talks about me?" He gave a surprised smile.