the end

"hey taehyung," i turn my head to lisa, seeing her staring at the night sky.
"hm?"
"you think we'll last long?" she asked me and i placed my hand on top of hers. i took a deep sigh and shook my head, seeing a frown on lisa's face.
"we're not going to last long, lisa," i told her. "we're going to last forever." making me smile more as she turned her frown into a smile.
"i love you," "i love you too. always and forever." i leaned to press my lips against hers, feeling myself smiling through the kiss.

"eomma! appa!" we hear our daughter calling out for us. we both look and she points at the tv, showing that there's 2 minutes before midnight. "it's almost time!" i chuckle as she runs back on the couch. "let's go." i wrapped my arms around her and we walked back into the house.

"you guys finally stopped being lovey dovey?" yoongi asked and jennie smack his arm. "c'mon guys, sit! we have to countdown together." jennie told us and we sat on the couch with jimin and rosé.
"miran! come sit with us," lisa says, miran stood up and i picked her up, and placed her between us.

it was finally time.

..10
..9
..8
..7
..6
..5
..4
..3
..2
..1!

"happy new year!" we all shouted in sync. i placed another kiss on lisa's lips. getting an 'ew' from miran.

"happy new year lisa,"
"happy new year taehyung."
"happy new year eomma and appa!" miran shouts and we laughed. "happy new year miran," i kissed her cheek and she smiles.

"namjoon, get the drinks out. i'll get the juices for the kids." jennie says before the kim couple walks to the kitchen to get the drinks for everyone.

"wow! eomma! appa! look!" we hear jihyun calling for her parents to look at what she's seeing. we all looked outside the window, seeing the beautiful fireworks in the sky.

"yah! yah! yah!" jennie calls us. "guys let's drink!" she says with a wide smile. everyone had a glass of wine, as for the little ones, they sat infront of the TV, watching cartoons while drinking juices. "jjan!" we all say as we clinked glasses before taking a sip.

"wah~ this is better than soju." i said as i examine my glass. "yah," lisa lightly pushes my arm and laughs. "i'm kidding." "i know." she roll her eyes playfully. i chuckle before giving her a peck on the lips. "i love you." lisa chuckles and looks down. "yah, kim taehyung." "hm?" she then leans in to give me a kiss.
"i love you too."

another year had passed and i'm so happy to spend it with my family; bts, blackpink, my wife and my daughter. a lot of stuff has happened to bts this year, with our love yourself comeback, the bbmas, amas, releasing our japanese tracks, james corden, jimmy kimmel, mama and mmas. my biggest moment of 2017 has to be marrying the love of my life and meeting my daughter.

"appa! let's open the gifts!" i hear miran calling me. i smile at her, "okay." i was sitting on one side of miran and lisa was sitting on the other. "miran, open eomma and appa's gift." she nods and started to unwrap the gift, receiving a loud but happy gasp from her. "miran-ah, what did you get?" jimin asked and she stands up while holding her gift. "a toy! thank you eomma! thank you appa!" miran hugs both lisa and i. "you're welcome beautiful." i smile at her. "alright! let's open the rest!" jennie says and we all nodded.

the night ended with smiles and laughter, just how i imagined my new year. "ah! let's take a picture!" rosé says and we all agreed before coming together and smiled at the camera.

"hana, dul, set!"

bts and blackpink became the biggest family ever

bts and blackpink became the biggest family ever. people will ask us, "how did you guys meet?" and "how did bts and blackpink became the biggest family ever?" our response:

"it all started with a simple double tap and comment."

ah!!! i'm kinda bad at endings BUT YOU FINALLY FINISHED MY BOOK! :)))) and i finished my first book :')

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou SOOO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND AND ENJOYING MY BOOK

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

p.s. i might be making a part two😉😉 stay tuned!!