news

[breaking news]
GOT7's Jackson has been recently threatened by fans of BTS and Blackpink

[breaking news]GOT7's Jackson has been recently threatened by fans of BTS and Blackpink

Click here to read more..

jackson's point of view

"aissh," i cursed under my breath. "yah! bambam!" i yelled and saw his head peeking out of the kitchen. "yes?" he answers innocently. "i'm getting bashed with threats and hate comments from BTS and Blackpink fans." i said. "still?" i nodded. "you know if you didn't flirt with lisa in the first place, none of this would've happened." he says, crossing his arms. "i wasn't flirting with her!" i protested. "taehyung assumed you were-" "-but i wasn't." i cutted him off. "you have to prove that to him and to the fans."

sighing in defeat and running my fingers through my blonde hair. "jackson, you have to solve this soon before they come here and surround the place." mark says as he sat down on the floor, taking a break from practicing. "hyung-" "-jackson. you have to. i've already seen death threats about you messing up their relationship." mark tells me. i seriously do need to solve this. i just don't want to be seen as an asshole who flirts with girls that are in a relationship with my friends; which would be an asshole move if i actually did that, which i didn't.

"jackson, go talk to them." mark says before going back to practicing. and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

"i'm sorry," i bowed at them. "omo," i hear taehyung say. "hyung, i'm sorry. especially releasing my anger on you." i look up, seeing taehyung bowing at me. "taehyung-ah, y-" "-sunbae, please forgive him. he's been trying to find a way to apologize for how he acted towards you that day." lisa cuts me off and i sighed, smiling afterwards. "taehyung-ah, don't worry. i forgive you. i just want to talk to you both to clear things up." i told them. "clear what up?" taehyung asked. "the antis. they're still bashing me with death threats and hate. they're more worse now that you guys are married." i leaned back into my chair, letting out a sigh.

"still? holy shit." lisa smacked taehyung's arm. "jagi, language." "mianhae~" he says while hugging lisa's arm. "yah, can you guys get lovey dovey later? we need to schedule a press conference about this. so i can go outside of jyp without getting judged and be seen as an asshole." they both nod. "we'll make sure of it." i smile at them both, "thank you."

"now let's call up our managers," taehyung says. "you guys do realize we're all from different companies right?" lisa points out. "yeah," i said and taehyung nods. lisa sighs, "this should be interesting."