full

jk's point of view

after reading jin hyung's message, i ran out the door, struggling while putting on my shoes.

it was finally time that i got to meet her in person.

basically running to the place, even though jin hyung's house wasn't that far. i finally slowed down as i approached the café. i walked in, turning my head from left to right, trying to find her. my eyes stopped at the girl, with familiar brown hair, who was sitting at the back of the café on one of the couches while sipping a cup of coffee. i decided to get myself ice coffee before i slowly approached her.

"jeogiyo, are you jisoo?" i asked the girl, she turned around and gave me one of her cutest smiles once she saw me. "jungkook!" she exclaims and gave me a warm hug, getting some people's attention in the café. but we didn't care, really. i was just happy that i finally got to see her. she releases me from the hug and smiles like crazy at me. "ah! i can't believe i'm finally meeting you!" she says happily and i chuckle. "same here. i'm thankful your brother is letting me meet you." i tell her as i sat down with her.

"i know, my brother could be a bit overprotective but i know he's just looking out for me." she says and i nodded as i stared at her, admiring her features. jisoo is so beautiful, her flowing brown hair is all done and pretty. her eyes, i love to look into them. i've always wanted to do this ever since hyung showed a picture of her.

"jungkookie~" i hear jisoo say. getting back to reality, i see jisoo's face very close to me. i chuckled at her silliness but since she was very close to me, i leaned down to press my lips against hers. i heard her gasp at the sudden contact but felt her kiss back afterwards. "kookie, why'd you do that?" she asked, turning away to hide her red face. i scooched closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. "because, i felt like doing that. and your lips looks satisfying infront of me." she starts giggling and turns her head to me before pecking my lips, causing me to chuckle.

"my brother cares about you as much as cares about me." jisoo says with a smile as i grabbed her hand. "well your caring brother wants me to buy him coffee, so let me go buy one and i'll bring you home." i told her the plan and she nods before we headed off to the same café. walking in, ordering hyung's favourite coffee. "kamsahamnida." i gave the lady a bow after i have tooken the order.

suddenly hearing a soft giggle behind me, turning around and saw jisoo taking pictures of me. "what are you doing?" i asked her, walking towards her and she hides her phone. "nothing~" she says and i patted her head before getting hyung's coffee.

"thanks for today." jisoo smiles and i smile back. "today was fun." i said, swinging our hands back and forth. she giggles at the motion and we continued walking to her house. finally making to it, we were approached by jin hyung at the door. "oh, oppa! you're here already?" hyung nods and looks at me. "my coffee please." i handed him his coffee and shoved my free hand in my pocket. jin stares at us for moment before chuckling and going back inside.

i look down, noticing that we're still holding hands. "you should go back home, it's gonna get dark soon." jisoo says and i nod. she lets go of my hand, but i stopped her before she openers her door. "noona," she turns around and i walked towards her, kissing her more passionately this time. i felt her own body tense up but relaxed after, resting her hands on the sides of my torso. finally releasing, we both looked at each other, staring into each other's eyes.

"goodnight jisoo,"
"goodnight kookie."