full

jennie's point of view

"guys! guys! guys!" we hear rosé suddenly calling us from her room. jisoo and i looked at each other before we both rushed to rosé. "what's happen?" i asked as i saw rosé typing away from her laptop. rosé finally stopped typing, looked at us and faced her laptop screen to us. "look!" we both approached her closely, curious on what she wanted to show us. as i saw the screen clearly, it was an email. "from yg?" jisoo and me exclaimed in sync. rosé nods happily, "they accepted me into their company."

it was so unexpected that yg entertainment emailed her, but why so suddenly? "but didn't we all audition for yg like 2 months ago?" jisoo asked and i nod, "yeah, it takes them 2 months to email you, whether you got in or not." rosé stared at us for a moment, "have you guys checked your email? you probably got in too, i already told lisa to check her email so go and check!" rosé told us and motioned us to get to our separate rooms.

opening up my laptop, i instantly went to email, finding the email from yg. as i was scrolling, i finally see an email from them. i clicked on and it read:

hello jennie kim,

we are glad to inform you that you've passed the yg audition! we'll be contacting you later this week about your training schedule. you will be picked up by someone from our staff, along with the rest of passing auditionees. we are glad to welcome you into the yg and we wish you the best luck while training! see you soon!

from,
yg entertainment

"daebak," i said to myself. i can't believe it. i actually made it?! holy shit. suddenly hearing a squeal from jisoo's room, signalling us that she passed the audition as well. as i was about to get up, i heard a sound from my laptop. looking back, seeing a video call request from namjoon. why the hell is he still up? he told me earlier he has training early in the morning. i finally accepted it and saw his face once his video loaded.

"yah, namjoon. aren't you suppose to be sleeping now?" i asked him, receiving a chuckle from him. "yeah but i heard you made it into yg, congrats jagi." he smiles at me, seeing his adorable dimples at the side of his cheeks. "you could've just texted me?" i asked, giggling. "i wanted to see your face. i want to be able to dream about something special when i sleep." he says as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "you have training at 5 in the fucking morning, and it's almost midnight. kim namjoon, you are crazy, you know?" i leaned backwards onto my pillows and crossed my arms. "crazy for you," namjoon gives me wink, causing me to blush. "stop and go to sleep you babo." he started to whine, "jagi~ please stay with me a little longer? hm?" he pleaded and i sighed. "stay with lover boy jennie, we'll be in the living room, watching movies. don't go skype sexing each other again." jisoo says and rosé chuckles before they both left my room.

"you heard her," i said as i turned my head back to namjoon and he chuckles.