full

lisa's point of view

"you guys ready?" taehyung asked both of us and we nodded. i let out a shaky sigh, obvious that i'm nervous about the press conference. "jagi, everything will go fine. okay?" taehyung reassures me and i nodded once again. "okay, let's go in." he says and we all walk into the room, already seeing cameras flashing at us. "before we get started, please hold your questions until the very end. we really want people to hear what we want to say to them." taehyung says as soon as we sat down in our seats, then looks at jackson to start. jackson sighed deeply before speaking.

"first things first—i did not flirt with lisa. taehyung assumed i was with the actions i was giving to lisa, even though that wasn't my intention at all. the stories from the media, saying me flirting with lisa was definitely my intention, which again, wasn't. i 'planned the whole scenario out'. getting lisa to accidentally trip and i save her from falling. whoo~ and so on and so on. but, lisa did almost trip on a napkin that was dropped by her but she didn't see it when she saw it on the floor after almost falling to the floor." jackson says and taps the right key on the laptop, the screen showing a video of jackson and me in the cafe. what he said was exactly how it was in the video.

after i ordered my coffee, i went to go grab some napkins, just in case if something happens. somehow, an extra napkin had accidentally slipped out of my hand and landed onto the floor. if it wasn't for jackson, i would be in the hospital again. jackson paused the video before speaking up, "you see? i didn't do anything. just how i explained."

"what about taehyung-ssi getting mad?!" a reporter shouted. "it was a misunderstanding." taehyung spoke up. everything was going fine but i felt so much pressure, i became shaky and taehyung noticed by putting his hand on top of mine. he looked at me and gave me look that says 'everything is going to be okay.' i nodded and released a sigh.

"lisa-ssi! how do you feel about this?" i look up and i cleared my throat. "um, i just feel," i paused to look at both jackson and taehyung. "..relieved, and happy." "why?" "because letting out the truth will stop the death threats and hate towards jackson. we can all be friends again, treat each other like how we all first met. everyone can be happy now."

"wow~ lisa, you were super cool just now." jackson complimented me, causing me to chuckle. "thanks jackson, i tried my best." i told him. "ah! taehyung-ah, you're birthday is coming up soon. we can hang out and eat. it's on me," jackson smiles. "wow hyung, you're pretty cool." taehyung laughs. "but sure." "yes! we're going to have so much fun!" jackson excitingly says but clears his throat as we approached our CEO's. we all bowed and they bowed back.

"you all did well," jinyoung says and the other two nods. "jackson, let's go. the others are waiting." jackson nods and waves bye to us as he leaves with jinyoung. "lisa, we should go. we have to go see rosé," hyun-suk tells me and i nod. "taehyung, i'll see you okay?" taehyung nods and i gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

omg sorry this chapter took awhile, i didn't know how to end so yeah here it is lol :)