.:16:.

Once I finally woke up, I was laying in a hospital bed, with an IV tube in my arm and a bandage around my head. 

"Thank god you're awake." Ethan said, rushing over to me. 

"How long was I asleep for?" I frowned, starting to remember what happened. 

"A day. I didn't know where you were this morning until I read the headline news." Ethan said.

"What news?" I frowned, wincing from the pain in my head. 

"It's everywhere, Arzaylea, 'Liam Ryder rival of Arzaylea Hernandez leaves her hospitalised'." Ethan said. 

"Is he here?" I asked. 

"They won't let him come in." He said. "How you feeling?" He asked. 

"My head hurts." I smirked.

"Well at least the concussion didn't affect your sense of humour." He chuckled. "On the bright side, the bug in their phones is sorted. After one or two tries, their new phones will stop responding to the mind reading facial recognition." Ethan said. "So it will look like Htech tried to scam everyone."

"I'm glad something good has finally happened." I muttered. 

"The technicians loved the plans you made, they've already created a prototype which is working, so the new phones should be ready in a month." Ethan grinned. "I can't believe Liam would do this to you." He added, "When I see him I'll slam his head into a wall and see how he likes it."

"Thanks." I chuckled. The nurse walked in, smiling when she saw I was awake. 

"You have a mild concussion, and we've put stitches into the cut in your head." She explained. 

"If it's only mild, then why did I pass out?" I frowned. 

"Low blood pressure and we tested some of your blood. You have anaemia."  The nurse explained. 

"Isn't that like low iron?" I frowned. 

"Yes, which brings me onto the next point. You are severely underweight for your age." She said. 

"I'm not underweight." I huffed. 

"We need to ask you, how much have you been eating lately?" She asked. 

"I've never had a massive appetite." I said quietly. 

"We think you may be suffering from anorexia, which is what has caused your iron deficiency." She said sympathetically. 

"I'm not anorexic." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Until we can see an improvement in your weight, you will be expected to turn up for a weekly appointment to check your improvement. We'll be prescribing you something to help with your anaemia." She added, 

"This is ridiculous. I am definitely not anorexic." I huffed, 

"That is a normal thing to think with a mental illness." The nurse said. 

"This is bullsh*t." I grumbled. 

"Other than that, I can discharge you." The nurse said, filling out some forms to let me go. 

Ethan and I walked to the car in silence, ignoring the journalists trying to find out what had happened. We both sat in the car, not sure what to say. Liam was right all along, I had an eating disorder and didn't even realise it. 

"Don't worry, a lot of things can cause an eating disorder." Ethan said after awhile. "Ava had one a couple years ago, they said it was exam stress that caused it."