.:7:.

I wore my hair in a high messy bun, with my makeup on fleek, wearing a new black dress I brought. It finished mid thigh, showing off my curves with a plunge neckline, revealing my tanned skin. I wore a pretty diamond necklace my grandfather brought me, before slipping on some plain heels that went with the dress.

I grabbed my clutch purse which matched my shoes, before heading for the car. Mr Daniels started the engine as we made our way to Ethan's fancy beach house.

Ethan wasn't kidding, it was a big house. Everything was modern, with the entire sea facing side made of glass, so you could see the sea from all angles.

"You look beautiful." Ethan complimented when he saw me. Ethan looked smart in his suit, as I couldn't help but notice he also had a perfect jawline like Liam. Nobody had arrived yet as it was still early, so Ethan gave me a quick tour of the place.

The windows opened out onto the beach with a wooden floor panel, and a private beach bar. Ethan handed me a drink as I admired the view.

"This place is amazing." I smiled.

"You can see why I brought it with a view like that." He chuckled. "People will be arriving, we better go meet them by the door." He said, as voices from the first guests were heard as if on cue.

I spoke with various people, making small talk as they complimented my dress and my success for such a young age. Most of the older guests couldn't get over the fact that I was only 19.

"Your father just arrived with the asshole." Ethan whispered in my ear. A few moments later, my father appeared, smiling and walking over to me. Trust him to act like the supportive father when he's in front of people.

"What a lovely house, Ethan." He complimented.

"Thank you Mr Hernandez." Ethan smiled.

"Big turn out today." My dad said, looking around at the completely full house.

"Well I'll speak to you later." I said, heading away.

"Ah Arzaylea, fancy seeing you here." Liam smirked, blocking my escape path. "You look beautiful." He smirked, placing a hand on the small of my back, as I tried to hide my blush.

"Well I better go and help Ethan with the introduction speech." I said, moving away before he could see me blush. I found Ethan as I stood besides him, letting him do the speech as I hate public speaking.

"Thank you everybody for coming today!" Ethan started, as the room hushed quiet. "It means a lot to have your support for our new company. Obviously Hernandez Greenspace Global wouldn't have started without the hardworking, committed business partner that I have." Ethan said, smiling at me. "I think we can all agree that Arzaylea's commitment to work is extroadinary. Without her ideas we wouldn't be the proud owners of Greenpixel, and we wouldn't already own a sponsored nightclub." Ethan laughed, causing everyone to laugh and clap. "Our new company strives to achieve low costing energy, but in an environmentally friendly manner. We believe that we need to start focusing on the younger generation, the people where climate change is going to affect the most in the future. If we can reduce emissions now, climate change can be solved. Thank you for coming today and we hope you enjoy yourselves." Ethan said as everyone erupted with applause.

We both smiled for the reporters who took our photo for the news, which was exactly what we wanted, then we both headed back into the crowd to talk with people.

I grew bored of talking to people that I had to pretend to be interested in. I eventually headed outside to the bar, waiting in line to get a drink.

"Hey beautiful." A voice said from behind me, I spun around, huffing when I realised it was just Liam. "I got you a drink." He smirked, handing me a glass.

"A mojito?" I laughed.

"Well I guessed if you named your dog after one, then it must be your favourite." Liam smirked, sipping his own drink.

"Well you're right, I'd never turn down a mojito." I laughed.

"This is the first time you've spoken to me without a rude comment or a bitch glare." He chuckled.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I said rolling my eyes.

"So I hear you've got the opening to the club tomorrow night?" Liam smirked.

"Yeah it's a client party so we can advertise the company. It's sold out already." I said.

"Wow that's a shame it's sold out, because I can't go then." He grinned.

"Is this the part where I am suppose to be like, oh don't worry you can come?" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not a party till I'm there." He smirked.

"Whatever." I said, taking a sip of my drink. Why did Liam keep trying to flirt with me? Is that his plan? Make me fall in love with him so I'll come back to Hernandez Emporium? But then again my dad wants me to marry Liam. No thank you.

Well I think the party went pretty well today, we've introduced the company, journalists have spoken to us, so all in all a success. That means I've skipped a step because step 11 was to throw the best company party. Tomorrow I'll tick step 10 when we throw the best client party.