.:9:.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the pool earlier. What happened to the old Arzaylea which wouldn't have let him within two metre distance of me. He nearly kissed me, which may not seem like much, but I have based the rest of my future trying to ruin his job. He swooped in and took my role as CEO, and for that I created my guide to taking him down. But now if he's acting like earlier, my heart may interfere with my brain. I refuse to get any stupid feelings for him.

Which is why I'm going to make sure I avoid him all night. I washed my hair after my 'unwanted' swim in the pool, but then I decided it was time I re-dye it. So I made a last minute trip to my friends hair salon, because I thought it's best I don't dye it myself this time. So now I'm back to my natural dark brown hair colour, which I forgot how much better it suited me.

Once I was back from the salon, I got ready for tonight. I applied my signature smoky eye makeup, as I searched my wardrobe for the right outfit for my nightclub. I ended up wearing a black cropped top with a low neckline and thin straps, with a white slim fit short skirt that finished above mid thigh. I wore a black choker with it, before grabbing some heels for height.

I tied my brown hair into a messy bun, because I wouldn't be Arzaylea without my messy bun. Hopefully tonight will go to plan if Liam stays away, and I don't let down my guard.

***

"Have you seen the crowd out there?" Ethan grinned, as I sat against the bar. It was 2 minutes before opening time, and apparently the club blocked the road from all the people queuing to get in.

"You see people, I see money and profit." I joked.

"I swear it's $25 dollars per person? We must have 1000 people out there." Ethan said.

"Actually 1150, that's how many tickets I sold for the opening night." I laughed.

"That's like $28000 dollars already." Ethan grinned.

"I know and then on top of that we will be selling alcohol tonight." I grinned. "So at this rate we don't need the energy company." I joked.

"I like your hair by the way, it suits you." Ethan complimented.

"Thanks, I decided to go back to my natural colour." I said.

"Wait you're not a natural blond?" He smirked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. Zander started the music as we were just seconds from the doors opening. "This is so exciting!" I grinned.

"I reckon we've already ran Vertigo out of business." Ethan laughed. Before we knew it the place was packed full of people. I didn't realise how many people would actually fit in, so I told the bouncers they could accept people without tickets, for an extra $38 entry fee for opening night. I'm a great business person, what can I say?

So far I had mostly stayed behind the bar to make sure I was avoiding a certain individual. Ethan was busy dancing with some girl, whilst Ava was flirting with some guy she was serving drinks to.

"Can I please get two vodka shots?" A voice asked me.

"What brand?" I asked, not turning around as I grabbed two shot glasses.

"Which do you recommend? Preferably expensive not cheap." The voice said.

"Grey goose then." I said, pouring a shot into each glass.

"Perfect, wouldn't want to drink the cheap vodka." He chuckled. I froze, instantly knowing who had just ordered the drink. Liam.

"That will be $8." I said passing him the shot glasses, and rolling my eyes as he smirked at me.