.:3:.

I slipped on my very short black dress that showed off my legs, and had a low cut neck showing off some cleavage. I straightened my hair, laughing at Ava who was failing miserably at curling her hair. 

"Your ass looks great in that dress." Ava laughed. 

"Why thank you." I laughed, eventually helping her curl her hair. I finished off the last of my makeup, feeling satisfied by my perfect smoky eye look. 

"Lets go have some fun." Ava grinned once we were both ready. We headed down the stairs, greeted by Antoine who held a tray with two glasses. 

"I believe the kids these days call these pre's. I think it's short for pre drinks." Antoine chuckled, passing us a glass each. I laughed, thanking him, as Ava and I drank our vodka and tonics. 

"Where do you think you're going?" My father spat.

"We're going to Vertigo." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"You have work tomorrow!" He spat. 

"Relax, I'm only a secretary now." I said, finishing my drink as we both left, walking towards the car. The chauffeur, Mr Daniels held the door open for us, shutting it behind as he started the engine. 

"Bit of tension between you and your father?" Ava asked. 

"Just a bit. But I have a plan. Don't worry." I smiled mischievously. 

"I actually love your butler Antoine. What a legend preparing pre's for us." Ava laughed. 

"I know, he's a good guy." I laughed. 

***

We both hopped out the car, heading towards the loud music where the club was. We skipped the queue mostly because I'm quite well known around here. Time flew by pretty quickly as I tried to remain sober for speaking to Ethan as he hadn't arrived yet. 

"He's here." Ava slurred, already drunk. I headed towards Ethan who smirked when he saw me. 

"So you wanted to see me?" He grinned, unsubtly checking me out. 

"Don't get your hopes up." I laughed, "But I want to speak to you about an idea." I said, taking his hand and walking through the club to find an empty booth to sit in where it was slightly quieter. 

"I'm all ears." He smirked. 

"So you heard how my asshole of a father made Liam CEO?" I started. 

"Yeah that was a bit of a dick move." Ethan said. 

"So, I have a plan. I want to ruin his company, therefore ruin Liam's job and to do that, I'm going to start a rival company." I said. 

"Ah, I see where I come into this. You need someone to start a company with?" He grinned. 

"Yeah exactly." I laughed. 

"Well you're in luck, I've been looking for a partner to start a company with. I just needed the right person." He smirked. "Having your name on the company will instantly boost it." He said. 

"So you're in?" I asked. 

"I guess, but do you have any ideas what the company will do?" He asked. 

"Actually yes, I do. I've been thinking, if we can buy a good technology company, and then include the idea of green energy, we basically will have the strongest company around." I said. 

"See this is why you're a genius." Ethan chuckled. "Any companies we can buy in mind? Because it will have to be a good one." 

"Well I know it's not for sale, but with my savings I can offer Greenpixel a large sum to own all their technology." I said. 

"Greenpixel?" Ethan gasped. Greenpixel was responsible for all the most popular phones, tablets, computers, everything basically, but at the moment they were going down hill from a lack of interest in their latest phone. I originally thought of the idea for my father's company, so to buy it before him would be hilarious. 

"So? You in?" I smirked. 

"Hell yeah I'm in." Ethan laughed. "My money's in as well!" He grinned, shaking my hand for a deal. 

"Then it's settled, I'll quit my job tomorrow." I laughed. 

"Then shall we speak tomorrow lunch?" He asked. 

"Perfect." I grinned. 

I was on a role, both step 1 and 2 were complete. Now for step 3: Quit my job.

I danced and enjoyed the rest of the evening, getting rather drunk, especially after Ethan ordered the Tequila shots. It was like one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, now I've lost count. 

***

I laughed as Mr Daniels helped me stumble out the car. He was laughing at the state I was in. I think it's rather late, but my head was too dizzy to care. I stumbled into the house, which was fairly quiet, except a few distant voices. I headed for the kitchen deciding water would be my best friend right now. 

"Arzaylea?" I heard my father say as I stumbled past his office. 

"Hmm?" I smiled innocently, leaning against the door frame for balance. "What's that asshole doing here, it's late." I slurred, staring at Liam who was sat besides my father drinking whiskey. 

"More to the question, what is my daughter doing showing up to the house completely smashed?" My father spat, standing up as Liam chuckled standing up with him. 

"I'm only this much drunk." I giggled, holding out my finger and thumb to emphasise how little drunk I was. Liam laughed walking over to me with my father. 

"Wait here, I'm going to get you some water." My father huffed, rolling his eyes and leaving me with Liam. 

"So, I'm an asshole according to you?" Liam smirked looking amused. "How much did you drink tonight?" He laughed as he caught me and steadied me when I tripped. His eyes scanned my body, as even in my drunk state I realised my boss just checked me out whilst I was wearing a revealing dress. 

"Don't do that." I frowned. 

"Don't do what." He smirked. 

"Don't check me out idiot." I spat. 

"You know you're meant to be working for me at 8am tomorrow morning and it's already 1am now?" He smirked. 

"Whatever asshole." I shrugged, pushing him away. "Why are you even at my house?" I frowned. 

"We were going over work stuff and finished late so your dad offered me a drink." Liam chuckled. 

"Right, come on Arzaylea, lets get you to your room." My father sighed. "I'll be back in a minute, Liam." He added. 

And the second my head touched my pillow I was fast asleep. That's after I threw up in the toilet a few times and stubbed my toe many times.