.:8:.

Ethan sent me a text first thing this morning, letting me know that the hospital in the city saw our company and would like to switch to our energy. This was the best news as the hospital required a lot of energy, but the even better news  was that they were using my father's company before. 

The headline in the news made me laugh the most, "Watch out David Hernandez, Arzaylea has better ideas" I laughed knowing how much this will piss my father off. The client party tonight didn't start till 9pm, meaning for once in my life I could just sit back and relax. 

I ended up deciding to spend the morning relaxing in the sun. So I changed into my black bikini, before grabbing a towel and heading outside to sit by the pool. I placed my shades on and relaxed in the hot sun. Antoine, being the dear he is, took it upon himself to make me my favourite fruit punch, as I thanked him and drank my drink. 

I can't remember the last time I sat by this pool not doing anything. I heard voices approaching and lifted up my shades, groaning when I saw it was my father and Liam. For once they were dressed casually, Liam wearing a plain top that clung to his muscular torso, with some swimming shorts on. I've only ever seen Liam dressed in a suit. But the thing I couldn't get over, were the tattoos all down Liam's arms, as a CEO it's rare to have a body full of tattoos. 

"What are you doing, it's a Saturday?" I frowned, pulling off my shades. Liam smirked when he saw me, his eyes glancing down my body that wasn't covered as I was only wearing my bikini. 

"We needed to discuss some issues at work, so I invited Liam to come over and do it by the pool. Might as well make the most of the sun." My dad said. 

"Yeah, don't mind us." Liam smirked. I huffed plugging in my ear plugs to drown out their voices, as the song 'Sweater Weather' by the Neighbourhood began to play. I closed my eyes, forgetting they were even there. 

I suddenly felt cold as I opened my eyes, realising someone was blocking my sun. I rolled my eyes when I saw Liam standing over me. 

"What do you want?" I huffed. 

"We finished the work." Liam said.

"Then why are you still here?" I asked bluntly. 

"Your dad said I could stay as long as I want." Liam smirked, taking a seat on the deck chair besides me. 

"Well don't bother me." I said, plugging my ear plug back in. 

"I want to go swimming." Liam said. 

"Then go swimming." I groaned. 

"But I want to go with you." Liam smirked. 

"Well I don't want to." I said, refusing to open my eyes as I kept trying to drown him out with my music.  

"Please." Liam whined. 

"No." I growled.

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Why not?" He whined.

"Because I don't want to!" I huffed. 

"It will be fun." He said. 

"I don't want to get my hair wet." I lied. 

"Then don't put your head under the water." He smirked. 

"Shut up." I groaned. 

"Come on." He whined, pulling his top off to swim. 

"No." I huffed, trying to ignore his extremely muscular bare torso.

"Come on." 

"Go to hell." I spat